Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Jamie spun round to meet his friends.
"Hi," he said, "How are you lot?"
He looked over to Shadow, a smile twitched at the corners of his lips. He noticed that they had all dressed quite formally, and looking down at himself, realised that he could have done a better job on his outfit. After all, he was wearing a pair of jeans, and had only put a white shirt and black suit jacket on to smarten up a bit.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 am

Alba looked at Jamie, swallowing the last bite of her burger.
"Hello." She said to Jamie.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:30 am

"Gawd Alba stop flirting!" Natalie said, eyes wide, "He's with Shad, 'member?"
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:09 pm

"Believe me," said Jamie, "I'v had expereace with girls, and I would know if she was flirting with me."
He laughed and winked at Alba in a friendly and joking way.
"So," he said, "What have you been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:28 pm

"That's sick." Natalie commented, "But anyway, I myself have been reading. And studying. That's it. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Shadow looked at Natalie.
"Yeah...I'm fine Nat," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
Tracker
Tracker
kpnuts

Female
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:48 pm

"I've had five boyfriends in the space of one week!" Holly anounced proudly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hannahandkaren-n-e-e
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:56 pm

Jamie chuckled, admiring his friend's ability to dump boys at any moment.
"I havn't been doig much. The week was pretty boring actually. You know, the usual."
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:07 pm

Shadow smiled at Jamie.
"If you haven't been doing much...we can slip into 'Addicted to you,' for a couple of minutes," said Shadow, smiling meaningfully.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Natalie's mouth fell open.
"That's sooo rude! We're not all peverted here! Except Holly..."
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:10 pm

Shadow was not one for blushing, but she did at that moment.
"I am not like that," she said, hitting Natalie on the head with Holly's shoe.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:11 pm

Natalie's mouth fell open.
"YOU ALWAYS HIT HOLLY! NEVER ME!"
She began to cry, cause she's like that.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Shadow looked at Natalie apologetically.
"I'm sorry Nat," she said, frowning slightly, "you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Natalie ran away, throwing Holly's shoe back.
"AND YOU SHOULD NOT SLIP IN A FEW MINUTES OF THAT!" she yelled back.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 pm

Alba looked unimpressed.
"Come on guys!"
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Natalie, already gone, did not hear this.
"YOU TOO ALBA!" she yelled back, mis-hearing her words.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Shadow sighed slightly.
"That was bad behaviour on my part..." she muttered, "actually...going demon would be...awk well..."
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
Tracker
Tracker
kpnuts

Female
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:13 am

Holly put her head to one side. As usual she was confused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hannahandkaren-n-e-e
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 2:07 am

Natalie ran back inside.
"Hol, everyone's beind mean to meeeeeeeee!" she whined.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Jamie smiled. Sitting on the outside of a conversation and looking in was something he liked doing. He soon realised that it was turning into an argument and, watching Nat run off, decided to do something about it.
"Come on guys," he said in a tut-tut manner, "stop fighting, we're here to have fun."
A song blasted through the speakes, making the liquid in the glasses on the table beside them shidder to the beat. Jamie smiled.
"Anyone for a dance?" he asked, glancing at Shodow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3