Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) Empty
PostSubject: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:14 pm

Ok...the contest is as so:

This is a party, celebrating all magical creatures: Wizards, Witches, Demons...EVERYTHING! You are to play as the RP character that you have chosen. It cannot be your own RP character....
So come on...have a bit of fun with it Smile

After the party is over...the people who are chosen winners in a few catagories will get a title....

So what are you waiting for...pick a character and let the par-tay begin!! Smile

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Natalie entered the room, admiring the decorations that she had put up herself.
"It's so pretty!" she whispered, "But I cant read it ....."
She sniffed and took a seat in the corner waiting for her friends.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:13 am

Alba Manticora walked in, wearing a dress of flowing green fabric. She spotted Natalie sitting in a corner and waved.
"Heya Natalie, How're you?"
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:20 am

"I'm just fine Alba, how are you?" Natalie asked beaming and adjusting her glasses, "Have you anything I could read? Only I didn't bring a book myself and I miss reading!"
She laughed.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:20 am

"Nope, sorry, I don't bring books to parties." Alba replied apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 am

"That's a bit strange." Natalie admitted standing, "But never mind ... so ... How are you tonight? You look wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:23 am

Alba went red.
"Thank you... You look great too.""
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:24 am

"Thanks." Natalie beamed, showing her braces, "Who else is meant to be coming, did you hear?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:26 am

"No, I don't know." Alba said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:05 am

Shadow entered, violet eyes rimmed in purple, giving her a dark look. She smiled slightly at her friends, and went to join them.

"Hello," she said with an unusually cheery air.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:06 am

Alba looked at Shadow.
"Hey Shad." She said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:08 am

"Hi Shad!" Natalie said happily, "Sup?!"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 am

(Nat has never said "Sup..." lol)

"Hello Alba," said Shadow, smiling slightly, "long time, no see."

Shadow was determained to keep a brave face on today...even though Meran was invading her mind every through hours. After all, it always happened these days. She would not let it get her down.

Shadow grinned at Holly.
"Archangel. That's what's up. In trees ever time I take my eyes off her, trying to catch bees apparently."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:13 am

Alba giggled quietly.
"She sounds like a handful..."
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:14 am

(('Cuse me I believe Nat is MY rp character for now .... Very Happy))

"Kids are such handfuls." Natalie said shaking her head knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:19 am

Shadow nodded with a slight frown.
"You've never had to deal with demonic kids though," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:19 am

"Hmm..." Alba said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:21 am

"No I haven't, but I love children!" Natalie said enthusiastically, "I've read lots about them!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:22 am

"Books are heavy because they hold the world in them." Alba quoted wisley.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:25 am

"Inkheart." Natalie commented quickly, "Amazing book!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:26 am

"Definitely. I love that book!" Alba enthused.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:37 am

She listened to the conversation, nodded, and pushing Meran's taunts out of her mind once again. As she did so, lines appeared on her forehead, revealing her true age for a slit second.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:39 am

"Shall we get something to eat?" Alba suggested, her manticore part smelling the meat on the table. She didn't want it coming out, not here, not now.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:43 am

Shadow shrugged.
"If you want," she said.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:46 am

Natalie nodded.
"Sure, I eat lots....even though I'm so darn skinny."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)   Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Contest: Play as another RPer's RP character (ONLY FOR AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU CHARACTER!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next