Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I long for home..."

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

"I long for home..." Empty
PostSubject: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Posydon sat on the beach, watching the sea. The waves licked his feet as his mind went back to when he could swim freely in the ocean without being chased out by his uncle's armies. He could feel the rain trickle over his tattooed skin as it always did when he was sad. The Aquarian brushed his fingers over the tattoo of the two waves on his upper left arm. His race's symbol. The symbol of the Aquarians.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:05 pm

Shadow was out over the ocean, flying on her huge black pegasus with an equally big, fiery chestnut one beside her.
"No Shaeman! Watch, and don't go into the water!"

The unmounted pegasus watched as Shadow directed Merlas towards the water before pulling up centimeters beforehand and turning a back loop.

Shaeman then attempted this, and crashed into the water. A black panther walked over the sand before sitting down to watch, a low purr of a chuckle eminating from his throat.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:12 pm

Posydon stood, startled by the sudden appearance of the animal. His webbed fingers curled aroung the hilt of his scimitar.
"Who are you?" he said as he spotted Shadow.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:16 pm

"Yo, Shaeman, get your wet butt on the beach!" Another violet haired girl shouted.
"Told you she wouldn't be happy." Shadow warned her sopping wet brother. All four of them turned to Posydon. They all sighed, and morphed back to their normal selves, standing in a line in front of the Aquarian.
"We're four people you don't need to know." Raven hissed.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Posydon backed away. These beings weren't humans. No where neer human. His grip tightened on the scimitar at his hip. He pulled it a little, just to reveal an inch of the blue blade beneath the worn leather of the sheath.
"Stay back," he warned.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:34 pm

"Please excuse my sister." Shadow said, glaring at the huffing Raven. "She had no manners. I'm Shadow, that's Raven, and the boys are Shaeman and Vrael. You don't need to be afraid of us."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Posydon straitened up a little.
"I am not afraid. I was just startled..." then, after a short pause, her asked, "you'r not human. What are you?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:38 pm

"Semi demonic for Raven and I, three quarter for Shaeman and Vrael's half demon, half vampire." Shadow said. "And you're not human either..." She sniffed the air. "A water creature..."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:43 pm

"Correct," replied Posydon, "I am of the Aquarian race. I have been exiled on dry land. And yourselves? Why are you on earth?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:44 pm

"I'm here for my own safety, the others followed. It's sort of a regroupement if you wish." Shadow said. "I'm sure I've heard of your race..."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:47 pm

"I dought it, unless you have incountered one of us face to face," said Posydon, " There are fiew of us and we like to keep away from the Surface World. To keep from trouble. It is the easiest way to survive."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:50 pm

Shadow snorted.
"You could say the same for us. You don't get partial demons."

Raven however, started to scowl.
"You heard about them from me. I fought you once. Remember the Synari? Not like you're going to do so quickly. You were winning that war until someone developed a spell to let us breath underwater temporarily, then we crushed your army!"
"Way to get someone's friendship Rae!" Shadow hissed.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:59 pm

The pupils in Posydon's eyes grew to obscure the ice blue of his irises. His webbed hands clenched into fists.
"It was you!," he shouted, drawing his scimitar, "You are the people who nearly killed my entire race. We are nearly extinct because of your filt! And you think it's alright to come back to earth when you nearly destroyed it's water people!"
He took a deep breath.
"I was there," she said, "I remember the terror, the screaming. I was only 37 at the time, still a child, and i remenber it all. You killed my mother. My father died of grief when the war was over. I was orphaned at the age of 40!"
His sword was raised but he made no attemp to strike. His breathing came in short, sharp breaths. Rage eminated off him like heat off a roaring fire.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:03 am

Raven was in the same position, her own rage nearly boiling into demonic possession, until Shadow grabbed Raven's arm, forcing her to her knees, twisting her sister's arm up behind her back. Raven struggled for a few moments before slumping, defeated.
"Understand this, Aquarian, not all of us fight because we want to, we fight because we have no choice. The four of us are a prized and hated unit in their army, you probably remember seeing us at the head of different parts of the army."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:08 am

"I do," he replied, his voice softening a little, but disgust still sounding in his voice.

(by the way, wat age ar they all, coz Posydon is 814 so... wat age were the others at the time of the war... round about...)
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:10 am

((About 100, so looking about 15.))

Shadow let her sister, now looking disgruntled, go. Shadow sighed.
"Wars are nasty things. Raven's the only one to endorse them, having been raised by the General of the Army. We do not with to fight you, and we shall leave in peace."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:14 am

"Then do leave. For there is no need for you to haunt me any longuer."
As he said this, Posydon sheathed his scimitar and gestured to the four, positionning his hands so that his webbed fingers formed a type of fan like thing (if you see what i mean).
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:16 am

Shadow bowed to Posydon, gesturing to the others. They walked off, still in formation, along the water line.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:19 am

Posydon watched them go, and the pupils in his eyes shrunk back to their normal size. Images flashed infront of his eyes. Screaming. Blood. His mother. Aléina had been her name. Queen Aléina of the Aquarians.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:22 am

The demonic crew strode out of sight over a sand dune, until one of them was thrown back, landing in the shallow water of the ocean. Shadow picked herself up and charged back to her family.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:23 am

Posydon sat on the sand again, fidling with a strand of his unruley hair.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:25 am

Raven charged back over the hill, heading for Posydon, until Shaeman skillfully rubgy tackled the demoness. Her heart and mind was firmly set on revenge, and his race had wiped out the soldiers under her guard, many of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:27 am

Posydon saw the attack and the tackle (yey). He jumped to his feet and drew his scimitar.
"Let her come!," he shouted, "I will fight for my race's revenge."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:28 am

"NOT ******* LIKELY." Shaeman shouted, struggling to keep a hold of Raven. Shadow positioned herself in front of Posydon.
"Don't tempt her, please." She muttered to the Aquarian.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:31 am

Posydon lowered his scimitar. He knew that fighting wouldn't resolve anything. He knew that what happened happened and that nothing can change that. But revenge for the death of his mother boiled inside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I long for home..."   "I long for home..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"I long for home..."
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next