Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to Earth (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Return to Earth (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:12 pm

A young woman broke the surface of the lake, gasping for air. She swam to the side, coughing up some water before sitting down on the bank, wringing out her hair. She did the same to her cloak, laying it off a tree nearby. She coughed again.
"It's a wonder the human race isn't extinct yet," She muttered to herself.

From the small bag at her side, she pulled out a circlet of silvery metal, watching it glinting in the light. It had been a long time. Too long in her opinion. She wondered how everything had changed in the seven years she had been gone.She watched the refections from the metal. Far too long. Everything had changed. Everything in this world had changed.

Last edited by shadow on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am

A dark form silently congealed into an intense shadow off to the side. It didn't move or make a sound as the woman ascended up from the lake like some creature out of Arthurian legend. Watching from its position, it tracked her every movement, dark eyes following the hands which brought forth the circlet and shifted the thing about. A breadth of interest showed in those eyes, interest born of an urgency for information. The owner of those black points of interest missed not a single piece of the very intricate puzzle, gauging the success of the next few moments, although he knew that whether or not he won her over for his cause that he must nonetheless step forward now. It was a necessary step, win or lose, a battle that must be had regardless of outcome, in order to win a war. So he stood, slowly and deliberately, to his full height, extended somewhat by an odd trick of the light, his dark coat fell around him like great leathery wings, and his flowing dark hair seemed to merge into it. His pale face stood out, with those all too red lips parted as he called out to the woman on the shore, "Welcome, Shadow... It's been a long time."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Shadow carefully placed the circlet on her head, standing up and looking towards the voice. Closing her eyes briefly, she vanished, reappearing on the other side of the lake, closer to the other person, but not close enough to for either to strike without the other being able to defend. Her face was neutral as she held herself poised, ready to flee or fight. She bowed, her hand fisted over her heart in the sign of respect in her dimension.
"Indeed, it has been a long time." She agreed. "Have you been waiting long?"
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:13 am

"Your majesty," he bent down to one knee, head declined, right fist locked over his left breast, "No time has been wasted upon my errand." Before her, he remained, retaining the position of deep respect. Yet, somehow, even making his obeisance, the figure retained a strange dominating appearance, an aura of power. Perhaps it was in the gleaming pale of his skin, like untainted marble. Maybe it was the how the shadows all around seemed to become one with him, or maybe he was simply an extension of their reach, a shadow himself. His regal features certainly played into it, and the serenity of his expression, like the calm of the dead. But really, if it was to be anything, it made the most sense that it was the eyes. Those great dark orbs even directed low, so as not to catch a level ground with the noblewoman before him, held such depth and passion and power that spellbound the world around him, causing it to pause in reverence so that he might better look upon it, grace it with the black gaze he cast before upon all he saw.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 am

« Your majesty ». the words sounded hollow to her now. Yes, she was still the ruler of Aspheri, but she would gladly have traded in that title to regain what she had lost. Somehow, it was no great comfort that she knew her family was still alive, scattered across the dimensions. It was their abscence that pained her the most.
Shadow pulled ehr thoughts back into the present, to the figure kneeling before her.
« There is no need to kneel, » She said softly, her violet eyes fixed upon him. « Please, refresh my memory as it has been so long. Who are you? »
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Slowly rising back to his full height, the dark figure seemed to flow almost like water up through the air. "You have little cause to remember me, I'm afraid. We did not meet but once or twice altogether," his sonorous voice was somewhat like the sound of the wind over the lake, with that deep quality that water has to it offering a base to this wistful tones of a flitting breeze, "My name is Pleiadies, although I find that is simpler for most to remember me as Diaes." Dark leather furled softly, sounding quite hauntingly like the shuffling of some great wings, folded tightly against the body of their owner. The sound marked only his reaching into some hidden recess of the overcoat, his pale claw entrapping within an object as a cat might trap a mouse. He lifted the elegant tome in a reverent manner. "Forgive me, but I have been made aware in my travels of your entanglement with prophecy. Your experience and understanding appeared to em then, invaluable," across his immovable features came an expression, an phenomenon which one might place akin to a stone statue altering a wrinkle in it face. There was no wrinkle however upon his visage, but merely the subtle contraction of muscles in his forehead which seemed to indicate a sort of worry, although it would have been very hard indeed to place the blame for that feeling. Deep dark eyes seemed to expand that very emotion. It was the very image of a soul in search of help, although soul is perhaps the wrong word to use when referring to this dark figure. "This volume is a collection of events spoken about prior to their realization, and they have all come to pass thus far. I have no doubt that the next sequence has already begun, and that intervention must occur lest the world that we know come to a complete ruination. I beg forgiveness, but I feel that the melodramatic sense of my words is not wasted in this instance."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 pm

"Ah yes, Dies, I remember now. Our paths have crossed many times, although it was long ago and i have since changed in many ways," The demoness said. Her violet eyes found the thick tome the librarian held in his hand. It almost screamed prophecies to her. She had spent a long time studying the interpretations of their words. Too long in her mind, and it had pretty much come to nothing.

She looked back up. She could sense the worry in the air. She locked gazes with Dies, searching for the sincerity behind his words. It wasn't at all difficult.
"You need not ask forgiveness," She said softly, "Have you need of my help? Everything I have to give is yours should you require it to solve this dilemma."
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 am

He drew in a long breath, eyes narrowing as he did so, almost as if it were too hard to believe that she had just offered her help so simply. But then he smiled, red lips pulling thinly back, just revealing the tips of his sharply pointed teeth. His other hand played gently across the book. "You know about alternate dimensions," he cast his eyes towards the lake, "Multiple dimensional theory is not foreign, but I wonder, have you ever heard of the term Universal dimension?" He looked at her out of the corners of his deep dark eyes. The heavy tome fell open in his hand and he flipped through it, not even looking down to make sure of his place, with sureness turning to exactly the place he meant to find. The pale man's finger stopped the progression of the papery doors into the realm of literature. It scanned down until the line he wished was pinned under its pressure.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:14 am

Shadow thought carefully. The Universal Dimension? She had heard of the term being applied to the dimension of the dead, where Vrael had once resided, but she was unsure of whether or not this was the answer Dies was looking for.
"I have known one dimension being refered to as the Univerasl Dimension, although it is the unnamed dimension, the dimension of the dead. Other than that, the only thing I can think about off hand is the Void, the space between dimensions." She said, her eyes drawn to the book.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:52 pm

"A dimension that exists simultaneously in all others," his eyes began to lose focus, staring into the distance, "The book refers to it as the Realm of the Sleeping, a world of dreams. With few exceptions, it has remained separate from our own dimension, and yet, all that have been here have also traveled there." He looked straight into Shadow's eyes then. "Someone is trying to break into the Realm of Dreams, shatter the barriers, and make the world into a state of chaos. From what I have read, I believe that they intend to reach a place called Oblivion, a vast black plain of existence that stretches infinitely. Within it, only one object rests, a door of light. The book seems to intimate that the person who finds this door finds creation itself, becoming the god , apparently existent at the beginning, their will consuming all." He turned his head to look over the dark waters of the lake. "It is a simplistic idea, a goal that may very well be attainable," his voice sounded tired, "It says here that,
'When does appear the absent shadows,
Begins the salvation of the hallows,
The least of powers within her grasp,
Shall be greatest weapon in her task,
To entrap the Demon,
Or set free the Angel,
Letting from his bonds,
The one who from heaven fell,
Lest the one who was cast down,
Should rise again and take his crown.'
It speaks of Apocalypse. An end which shall be averted. But only with your help." He looked back at her, towards her eyes, his own dark sight penetrating, looking deeper. Trying to see what could not be seen. "But... To do this... May cost life...
'For as in paradise she succeeds,
In her arms the dying bleeds,
At long last the battle won,
In torment now the lover rests,
As she remains the only one,
To stand within the lights tempest.'
Perhaps I am wrong... But I believe it says that you reach Oblivion's end..." Slowly, he closed the book. Hugging it tight to himself with both pale claws, the shadowy figure seemed to recede a little. "It was my duty to warn you," he said simply, bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:57 pm

The Realm of the Sleeping, the demonic princess thought to herself. It could mean many things... Shadow listened carefully to the prophecy along with Dies' comments and explinations. Her memory cast her back to a time when she was so much younger, sitting in front of the High Priestess Arias, repeating back her own prophecy with no understanding of what it meant. She felt the same confusion now as she did then, the child-like ignorance and innocence.
"I don't understand..." She murmured to the librarian, struggling not to let her emotions overcome her control. "I don't understand what I have to do."
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:01 am

"And I wish that I could tell you more clearly what that is. Unfortunately, unlike other prophecies, this book tells what will happen, not necessarily how," the look in his eyes was quite sympathetic, "However, I need not leave you wholly in the dark. The person who alerted me to the time and place of your coming may be able to help us both as to the next step in a very long road." Tucking the book finally away into the dark recesses of his great black coat, Diaes adjusted his garments slightly before offering the lady his hand with a small bow. This time it was not obeisance he gave her, nor even mere common courtesy, but respect. The difference was not in the properness of his bearing or posture, but in his eyes when he looked up at her. A deep sadness, almost empathetic stared out, like a child from long ago, innocent, staring out from eyes that had seen far too much misery and only wanted to help as little of that particular element as possible to enter the world. "I am at your service," he paused for a moment, "My friend."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Shadow took Dies' hand, bowing back.
"As am I at yours," She said. Her mind was racing although her heart was sinking. Another prophecy? How would this one turn out? Hopefully not in any more death. She desperately needed to meditate as it was to free the pent up emotions from her family's demise.
"Tell me, Dies, who was it that alerted you? I would like to speak with them." The demoness asked.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm

"Of course," he bowed his head, "I will take you to her. She is... a very dear friend of mine." A rattling breath was pulled in through clenched teeth. His eyes narrowed down to black slits and he glanced hesitantly. "First we're going to have to acquire some slightly more... appropriate clothing. She lives in a fairly populated area on the North American continent, and... that style hasn't been in use for a hundred years or so." He smiled a bit, but the look in his eyes indicated that his mind was not really on the apparel. Perhaps not even on the prophecy at that point. Really, the mention of his friend had seemed to agitate him quite a bit. "I have some articles that would adequately serve your dimensions at the library," he offered quietly, "We may retrieve them from there, and of course, you may rest. Your trip has undoubtedly tired you, and with this revelation. Besides that, you will have a chance to read through the prophecies yourself. That is, if it is not a disposition?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Shadow glancd down at her still-dripping clothes, realising that what Dies had said was true. She would stand out like a sore thumb.
"No, you are correct, she said. "I will meet you in the library." With these words, she vanished, reappearing surrounded by the familiar smell of old books and ink.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 am

At first, the great stone walls resounded only with the silence of sleep at her arrival. Light slowly emanated from guttering torches, casting itself into the heights of shadows, and endless shelves of books. Underfoot, the rocks were cold and hard, and though a bit chill, the air was actually quite cozy. There was the large reading desk and the great tables with chairs lining them, and there, bustling out from the recesses of one of the small dark corridors came the shadowy figure all shrouded in his black clothing. He grimaced apologetically as he produced as he held up a heap of clothing, all of which bore the same hue as his own. "Forgive me," his voice, though quiet, resounded throughout the open cavity of the the library's massive entrance hall, "I have a very simple taste in attire. If you would like, after you have slept, I do have some slightly more stylish accouterments sequestered away in a basement closet somewhere." This simply said, he deposited the materials upon the desk. Something in the darkness moved and he seemed to have spoken something to it, although no words came from his mouth. With a slithering sound, it vanished and the darkness was still. "I have a room prepared for you," he was watching off towards where whatever the thing was had gone, "With a small meal in case you are hungry. I'm afraid that I'm not the chef which I aught to be." He turned a smile to her, and despite the fact that it accentuated each one of his individually pointed teeth, somehow it was the friendliest expression one might imagine seeing, being incredibly warm. Still... At the back of the mind there was always the indication that something was purely and utterly wrong with this creature. "It is right down the hall. The door is wide open... If you need anything at all, I'll be here," he tapped the book which rested easily in his hand. Where it had come from wasn't exactly distinct, being that his hand had been empty a moment before. A gentle bow brought his frame low, and then he walked back behind the immense desk and sat down, almost lost behind the working surface. Spreading out the pages before him, Diaes began to search, his finger tracking quickly over lines. It only took a moment's short time before he was completely engrossed.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Shadow calmly turned to face Diaes, smiling slightly at him.
"There is nothing to forgive you for," She replied, gathering the clothing into her arms. "I am sure that the clothing will be more than adequate. Thank you," Out of the corner of her eye, she had seen something vanish into the darkness. Deciding that it if it was important it would reappear, she turned her violet gaze back to Diaes. She bowed back to him. "Thank you again," She said. Seeing the dark-clothed man becoming engrossed in his work, she quietly turned and walked to the room he had pointed out.

Shadow sat on the bed, pulling her hair from its plait and carefully placed her circlet on a small table. Another prophecy? She rested her head in her hands. Quickly shaking herself from her thoughts of the future, the demonic princess morphed into her wolf form, curling up on the bed. For a moment, violet eyes stared out into the gloom of the room, until they gave in to the fatigue that had gathered in her mind and body. She exhaled softly, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:52 pm

The world of sleep is a strange and foreign place to the waking mind. While conscious, the brain expects things to retain some form of order and reason with very few exceptions. However, in an interesting reversal of perspectives, a dream may take on any shape or form without the cognitive powers being stretched to the point of unbelievability. On the contrary, the reality of a dream is just as easily accepted as that which again greets the dreamer upon arrival into what is commonly considered the real Realm of the Waking. What is even more interesting is that on most occasions, granted not all, the one who dreams is little aware if at all that they are not actually living. One might go so far as to say that they are indeed, for who is to say that dreams are not more than merely a window into the subconscious? But of course, that is only conjecture.

The library swam, in a way, like the swimming of water. The lighting too had something of water, or the distortion of particles of light through a shifting plane thereof so that the whole building seemed to be rather liquid and lit in the fashion of a coral reef. So it would have not been altogether odd that the figure at the end of Shadow's bed floated in the air. It sat, as if supported, with its legs crossed, legs of which there were too many, for although it had a humanoid appearance so far as anatomical structure, it had a double set of both legs and arms. In any case, the legs were indeed crossed, with a pair of hands laying upon them, interlaced. The secondary hands found purchase on its knees. The overall posture, therefor, was one of a thoughtful, contemplative nature. A tattered brown poncho of course and uncomfortable looking material hung from his frame, almost undulating as if it really were floating in water of a tidal nature. Nastily tangled hair, too swayed in twined locks about the head like some weeds caught on driftwood. Driftwood which covered up a face, at least, with all hope it was covering the face. It was a hideous mask, with maddened eyes and a grotesque smile carved and painted all across it, patterns adorning it which appeared to be symbolic of some purpose. A whisper coursed through the watery image, "Shaaaaadoooooow." Her name repeated again and again, "I caaaaan feeeeeel yooooouuuu. Wheeeeereeee aaaaare theeeeeeey, Shaaadoooow? Wheeeeeeereeee aaaaare thhhhhe onesssss yoooou lovvvvvvve?"

The room almost seemed to spiral then, as harsh footsteps echoed all about, wrapping harshly upon the stones, reflecting first back and then forth and again. The masked figure shocked towards the sound, straining its body in the direction without moving either arms or legs from their positions. A hissing sound could be heard from it, "Leeeeeeeeeech!" It dropped to the floor, catching itself on five different limbs so that it landed quite efficiently before swooping, with inhuman speed away and into the gloom. In a quick replacement, a shadow stepped into the room, dark and tall, it almost stretched to the ceiling, although it fit through the door without having to bend. Swirling all about itself like a cloud formed living pillar of snakes, it moved into the room, casting about. Seeing the woman lying on the bed, it slowly rescinded down into a form that made slightly more sense, it was Diaes. "I'm sorry," he said vaguely, distractedly, "That thing must have followed me here. Please, rest, I'll take care of it." He turned as if to go, beginning to seem very like a shadow once more.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:44 pm

It took most of the self control Shadow possessed not to scream as she awoke with a start to see a creature at the end of the bed she was lying on. Instead, she channeled that energy into the magic that burst out from her entire body. The shimmering darkness darkened the room for a split second. Shadow couldn't maintain the vast amount for much longer that that. Dies stepped into the room just as the dark energy faded, released from the demoness' control. She was breathing hard, the magic having taken a toll on her energy. She sat up, her arms hugging her knees to her chest, shivering slightly. Her black hair seemed slightly static from the residual energy.
"What was that, Dies?" She asked quietly before the librarian could leave. "What do you mean it followed you here?" Her violet eyes watched his movements, as if suddenly unsure if she could trust this strange being she had only met once or twice.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:06 am

He stopped, a look crossed his face that seemed to say how badly he wanted to answer her question, and just how much he couldn't. Stepping up to the bedside, the dark creature, still not wholly himself extended a hand to her. "To see is to believe," was all he said, all he needed to say.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Shadow still regarded Diaes with wary eyes, not taking his hand. She stood up, stumbing at first after the loss of energy. She didn't turn her back on him.
"You have completely failed to answer my question." She stated. Her violet eyes were narrowed slightly, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:47 am

"For reasons whose explanation would defeat the purpose of not explaining myself in the first place," He drew his hand back, "I can't tell you, Shadow. It's incredibly important that I don't tell you, but I can show you." His eyes said that he was honest, but was that really a reassurance? The world around shifted, the lighting suddenly cracking like a whip in its flowing, watery effect. His eyes narrowed at the change. Something rumbled underneath the ground. He looked up at Shadow. "Keep calm," his voice was actually very calming, despite his appearance and the doubt, but even as he spoke something in the air shimmered as if reviled, "And the pieces will fall where they belong." He turned to step into the hall again.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Shadow's eyes remained narrowed. She grabbed her circlet, jamming it on her head. She was tired, fed up and afraid. Both her hearts were still racing from the sudden shock of the creature at the foot of the bed. She swept out of the room ahead of Diaes, heading for the bookshelves, meaning to lose herself in the ancient pages until she could control her mind and emotions. Her demonic side was raising its head and sniffing the air, ready to awaken and wreak havoc.
Her eyes caught sight of one of the titles on the shelves. Demons. She gently prised it from the shelf, her fingers automatically turning the pages. She stopped at a page showing a portrait of a fearsome wolf, surrounded by flames, some originating from its coal black fur. Four unforgiving red eyes stared out of the portrait from above a snarling mouth.
"Karthragan," She murmured quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:09 am

It's interesting really, how a dream can take a shift in logic without stopping or waiting for you to catch up, and how the human mind never really does worry about catching up. At least, for the most part... Everything just flows, and there isn't any question as to whether or not it makes sense that the picture of that gigantic black wolf in the midst of consuming fire ceases to be a picture and begins to be reality. And when you are no longer surrounded by books or the great cold halls of a massive library, but instead are standing on a wide grassy field with a light breeze alight with the midday sun. A great bird flew through the air above and somewhere in the distance A winged horse was prancing around a monkey. Packs of mice chased wildcats, or were they lions, with human faces? To say the least, surreality was somehow incredibly acceptable, and so when everything dipped into night of a sudden, and the great wolf burst into an explosion of wild flowers, it was to be expected.

Diaes stepped up from behind. "Someone you know?" he asked, looking over her shoulder. In a moment, the library had faded back into existence. The wolf still stood on the page before, and the odd images were all gone, but with their passing, another of those dreadful tremors occurred. Dark eyes cast about hesitantly and things shifted once more. The sunny sky warmed the field once more. The book had become incredibly large and was laying out across the grass. The two of them sat there, looking at the great wolf on the page beneath them. "Family perhaps?" really he seemed more personally interested than anything else.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Shadow's vision was filled by the picture in the book, pure hatred filling her mind for the demon in the picture. She gritted her teeth, glaring at the image as if she could burn it with her eyes. It was only then that she realised that there was something wrong with her surroundings.
"Ok, where in Synarin are we?" She asked, turning her glare to Diaes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Earth (Open)   Return to Earth (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Earth (Open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next