Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Songs that represent your RP characters well

Go down 
+2
whilaroo
shadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Songs that represent your RP characters well Empty
PostSubject: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:05 pm

I was listening to a song, and I realised that it really suited one of my characters. Maybe some of you found the same thing...

Archangel: Everything louder than everything else (Meatloaf)
Shadow: Last of the wilds (Nightwish)
Raven: Know why the Nightengale sings (Nightwish)
Onyx: Escapist (Again, Nightwish)
Twilight: I'm just a kid (Simple Plan)
Merlas: Keep holding on (Avril Lavigne)
Neku: Good girls go to heaven (Bad girls go everywhere) (Meatloaf)

That's what I've got so far, lol

What about all of you?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm sorry, this isn't on subject. I saw that you had: 'Last of the Wilds' up for Shadow and just had to mention that there is no way to measure how much I enjoy that song. Never had I imagined Shadow in quite that light or song as it were... I like it!
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Here's a song I found that fits Echo Hunter (one of my non-made RP characters) perfectly.
I know it's from a game, stop dissing me about it ;_;
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:53 pm

CopynPaste wrote:
Here's a song I found that fits Echo Hunter (one of my non-made RP characters) perfectly.

Zero ROCKS! Pun intended...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:10 pm

whilaroo wrote:
CopynPaste wrote:

Zero ROCKS! Pun intended...
Then, here would be his battle theme, now that I've thought him out and created him. Took a while, though, to find it.
LISTEN TO IT WHENEVER HE BATTLES. YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PICTURE EPIC FIGHTS BETTER.
(And do it in high quality while you're at it. It's 10x better.)
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Sounds cheesy, but the lyrics of "Freak of Nature" (Anastacia) fit Alba Manticora perfectly.
Jammy's a hard one... maybe "Live Fast! Die Old!" (Munk) or "Slow Disco" (Izabo) or something like that.
Euh... Hyro... well, probably some sort of arabic bellydancing music. The type my little sister listend to. lol
Posydon, god, no clue. "Life's an Ocean" (The Verve) seems to fit ok. lol

Alba xx
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 am

The Animal I Have Become represents Bart somewhat.
Transformation represents Coma pretty well, actually.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:39 pm

End of All Hope, Nightwish Fits Gabriel perfectly...^^
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Nice one for Gabriel!

I found a different one for Shadow. 'Stand my ground', by Within Temptation. I also found one for Teran, which is 'Witch Drums', by Nightwish.
Back to top Go down
nirvana
Hunter
Hunter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Newcastle 5 - 1 Sunderland

Nolan opens the scoring with an overhead flick

By Saj Chowdhury

Kevin Nolan scored a hat-trick as Newcastle thrashed Sunderland in the Tyne-Wear derby at St James' Park.
Nolan opened the scoring with an overhead flick before tapping in a second from Andy Carroll's ball.
Shola Ameobi added a third from the spot after Nedum Onuoha had tripped Jonas Gutierrez before Titus Bramble was sent off for bringing down Carroll.
Ameobi then volleyed in his second and Nolan headed in his third before Darren Bent smashed in a late consolation.
And that is all it was - a consolation. Sunderland were second best, but what will hurt them more is they were a clear second best at the ground of their arch-rivals.

606: DEBATE
What did you think of Newcastle's performance?
Newcastle's formula was simple - get the ball wide and deliver into the big men.
These big men were Carroll and Ameobi, 6ft-plus players who are both good in the air and nimble on the deck.
They gave Sunderland an all-mighty workout with Nolan reaping the rewards from their good work in the first half.
The effervescent midfielder may lack pace but more than makes up for it with guile and cunning in the box.
The former Bolton man's first strike came from an Ameobi nod-down from Barton's corner. With his back to goal, Nolan flicked the ball over his head and past the reach of goalkeeper Simon Mignolet and the three defenders on the line.
His second came after good work from Ameobi who drove forward before finding Gutierrez.
The Argentine's strike was blocked but the ball fell to Carroll whose scissor-kick arrived at the feet of Nolan around the six-yard area, who calmly slotted in.
Despite carrying a two-goal lead Newcastle looked leggy at the back against a pacy Sunderland attack containing Danny Welbeck andBent, who were joined at 2-0 by Asamoah Gyan.
And early on, Welbeck did test the backline when he broke from a Newcastle corner but was brilliantly tackled by full-back Danny Simpson just as he was about to strike.
The Black Cats actually looked better after the break but by then they were 3-0 down following Ameobi's penalty before the break and Bramble's sending off.
The latter could be judged as unfortunate as card-happy Phil Dowd, who showed nine yellows and a red, was eager to give the former Magpie his marching orders after he chopped down Carroll who was approaching the area from a wide position.
Sunderland's horrific Halloween was not over, as Simpson delivered a looping ball from the right for Carroll to crash on to the bar with his head.
Ameobi was first to the loose ball and smashed in the rebound - it was a goal similar to the one Alan Shearer scored against Manchester United, when he followed up Les Ferdinand's effort.
Nolan, who looked a little bit peeved when Ameobi took the penalty, finally grabbed his hat-trick when a corner swung from the right was headed on by Ameobi and flicked in by the midfielder.
Bent scored a late goal when he volleyed in from a corner, but he celebrated his strike with barely a smile.
Chris Hughton's job as Newcastle manager was reported to be under pressure earlier in the week before the club released a statement stating they would discuss terms of a new deal with him.
After that performance, a new contract is surely a no-brainer.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
vintage cameo brooches
Blue Prom Dresses
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:07 pm

Nirvana? Have you got the right forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs that represent your RP characters well   Songs that represent your RP characters well Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs that represent your RP characters well
Page 1 of 1