Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Narcisse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcisse
Hunter
Hunter
Narcisse

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Narcisse Empty
PostSubject: Narcisse   Narcisse EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Name: Narcisse MALHERBE
Appearance: Narcisse is pretty small and weak, but always manage to hide it, by wearing large and long clothes.
The space between the two sides of her jaw seems too large, but the rest of her face is pretty gracious. She has really pale lips, almost white, but her skin is a little bronzed. Her eyes are dark brown, but she really hate to look straightly at people, and they rarely see them.
She has long, ashes-grey hair, just attached in a big volume in the back of her head, without any more detail.
Narcisse like dark colors for clothing, but she can also wear green and purple (not these two colours at the same time though) on a black background.
Except for when she's writing, people never see her hands, because of her long handles. They are very particular though: short and thin fingers, sometimes covered with gloves. A malformation erased all digital fingerprint of her fingers, that making a very flat skin at this part of her body.
History: Narcisse wasn't a very special kid (she just learned to read early, around the age of 4): her parents are still alive, not violent or very rich or poor.
But one day, Narcisse wrote her first words (it was simply "I opened the door of my room"). She absolutely don't remember what happened to her body after that; but her mind blow up. She saw herself standing in front of a huge door. She tried to open it, pushing and pulling, but it was locked. Then she realized that the door was in the middle of nowhere: everything was blank and flat around. She circumvented it, and "woke up", in the real world. In her page was written tens of lines, describing exactly what happened in her vision.
Since that very day, Narcisse hasn't spent one single day without writing. Writing about nothing and everything. And every time she create something, she has those visions. The world she created become more and more precise every word she writes. She call writing "visiting" and create a character "meeting someone". For her, there is absolutely no distance between fiction and reality, just a step.
Power: Probably one. But she has a very outside look of the world, and that can boost her logic (even if it is REALLY cynical when she shows it).
Others: Narcisse hasn't get out of her apartment since almost six moths now. She buy her food by telephone, and she gets money from her book's copyright.

It's just a first try, so I will probably add things as they come to me.
Back to top Go down
http://deafschyzophrenics.xooit.fr/index.php
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Narcisse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcisse   Narcisse EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:38 am

Well, I don't know about protocol or rules or whatnot, and frankly I don't really care too much. perhaps that is not exactly what admin should be made of, but it is what it is, and what it is has to do with me really liking this character, and just your general sense of idea displayed in this bio. it feels new to me, which isn't too hard, I suppose. You might use some work, but so could I, and that's why I still get on here anyway. So, until the boss comes around to pass a final judgement, I'm giving you permission to use the character on the boards as you would like, to hone your skill and such, if you can get someone to play with you. I would be happy to do so myself, although I cannot guarantee regularity.

Welcome, Narcisse, it is a great pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Narcisse
Hunter
Hunter
Narcisse

Male

Narcisse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcisse   Narcisse EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Alright, thank you very much !
Am I allowed to change the character after it's accepted (if it is accepted) ? Because for some forums I've been in, it was really complicated stuff just to change a letter of the name.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Narcisse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcisse   Narcisse EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 am

Just post us a little note in the pending characters with the changes you want to mke to your character. We'll let you know if they're ok or not, ^^

I would consider this app accepted. Welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Narcisse
Hunter
Hunter
Narcisse

Male

Narcisse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcisse   Narcisse EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Thank you for welcoming me, boss.
So I'm posting this in the "Accepted Registrations".
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Narcisse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcisse   Narcisse EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 am

Hmhmhm, I can do you one better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Narcisse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcisse   Narcisse Empty

Back to top Go down

Narcisse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Welcome! :: Creature Registration Office :: TEMPORARY CHARACTER FILINGS.-
Jump to: