Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Subtleman.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

The Subtleman. Empty
PostSubject: The Subtleman.   The Subtleman. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Name: Subtleman. No, this is not the real name, merely the way he is called.
Species: Undetermined, but there is no proof against the hypothesis that he is a human like any other.
Age: Undetermined, around the age of 20-30, depending on the people who claim to have seen his face.
Gender: Undetermined, although commonly thought to be male.
Appearance: Someone standing by 1m90 approximately, and weighs about 89 kg with all the equipment, concealed within clothing. His body seems natural, although artificial extensions can be mounted onto his arms, making them seem longer than any usual human. He has short pitch black hair and his face is hidden behind a mask of leather and metal. Three white, glimmering lenses are mounted onto the right eye of the mask, changing to a vivid red colour when, supposedly, the Subtleman alters the zooming of the eye for more precise shots. The left eye is also completely white with light and does not change whatsoever. What seems to be some sort of air evacuation plate has been placed upon the mouth, with, at the sides, two sort of bottles, thought to have some sort of gas-mask utility. Faint, grey smoke puffs from the slits in the plate as he exhales. People say that the Subtleman is not human, and some sort of demon, for the main reason that they saw bonelike hands protruding from the sleeves of the crimson red, hooded sweater he always wears when wandering outside. Others think that these must be the extensions placed upon his forearms. These hands supposedly have the ability to move along with the same movements as his real hand, and be able to make 360° rotations upon themselves. The fingers are literally blades, and the Subtleman uses them for hand-to-hand combat. A slick and ample pair of black trousers are fit onto his legs, letting his movements flow, and the form of his lower body to be a mystery. People say that he is always lurking with an insane amount of weapons – not only the blade-extensions, but also tear gas cherry bombs, multiple firearms normally under the size of a sawed-off rifle, and knives everywhere on his body. He also has grappling hooks concealed within the extensions of his arms, which he uses to move around quickly. His shoes are made of sturdy leather, and are padded as to make the least noise possible when he is moving.
History: Shall be leisurely revealed as I go on with this character.
Powers: He has no reported supernatural powers, or at least has done nothing which cannot be explained in scientific ways. Although there are high doubts he is in fact just a human, everything he does does not go through the boundary of reality. Some who claim to have seen him have also 'witnessed' him disappearing into smoke, turning into bats, appearing anywhere at any given time, going through portals and all kinds of nonsense. They have no proof of this, of course.
Personality: Although no one really knows who this man is, he is thought to be some sort of vigil inside the city. By some, he’s considered a murderer for having shot in the head multiple people of high rank, and by others, some well-intentioned extremist who tries to get a point through by shooting every corrupt and dishonest man he can lay his hands on. Witnesses, who have managed to exchange a few sentences with him before he disappeared, say that his voice is probably distorted by some sort of device behind the mouth of the mask.
Sample RP post: Will be copied and pasted from another RP.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

The Subtleman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subtleman.   The Subtleman. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:36 am

I don't know about everyone else, but I really missed commenting on peoples characters...

Anywho... I think that this is a fun and interesting idea, and I only have one question! Will you PLEASE sprite this guy!? He sounds awesome looking, and I know you have the talent to do him justice after that Geppetto sprite...

I think I'd like to see this guy in action... Although, I feel like you're going to need a good solid intro for him. So I'll just have to look forward to seeing how he develops while I wish you the best of success with him!
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

The Subtleman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subtleman.   The Subtleman. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 am

whilaroo wrote:
I don't know about everyone else, but I really missed commenting on peoples characters...

Anywho... I think that this is a fun and interesting idea, and I only have one question! Will you PLEASE sprite this guy!? He sounds awesome looking, and I know you have the talent to do him justice after that Geppetto sprite...

I think I'd like to see this guy in action... Although, I feel like you're going to need a good solid intro for him. So I'll just have to look forward to seeing how he develops while I wish you the best of success with him!
I was thinking of spriting him one of these days, although I don't know if it's gonna be anytime soon :l I'll try to make him sooner, then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Subtleman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subtleman.   The Subtleman. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Subtleman.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Welcome! :: Creature Registration Office :: TEMPORARY CHARACTER FILINGS.-
Jump to: