Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Spirits Have Lease

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Where Spirits Have Lease - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Spirits Have Lease   Where Spirits Have Lease - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Akhlys glanced at the hunter as he spoke, a faint smile appearing on her features again. "Rather beautiful eyes you got there", she chuckled darkly, turning back to face this peculiar Archangel in front of her. "I am afraid that I have to disappoint you." The woman bent a little closer to him. "I am not a dog, you see", she whispered nearly delightedly, the grin only becoming wider as she continued, "nor am I a creature that can be commanded."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Where Spirits Have Lease   Where Spirits Have Lease - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:21 pm

The angel did show an emotional or meaningful reaction to this, he looked at Akhlys, before opening his mouth. "Then i pray that you can handle the task of killing the first." The Archangel announced. He straightened his posture, and his eyes returned to the dull blue they had earlier taken. "Hunter, if you could find out what you can about Lilith's location, i will find you." and with those words, the Archangel vanished. Some leaves were blown across the camp, but apart from that, and the destruction of his descent, there was no trace of the Archangel.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Where Spirits Have Lease   Where Spirits Have Lease - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:27 am

The hunter did not acknowledge the passing of the angel in any way, merely tending to the fire as the stiff wind threatened its integrity. The lady finally pulled herself up off of the cloak, solidly resolved that she would not fall asleep. As she walked nearer to the fire, the rasp of a chain dragging along behind her could be heard. "What will you do?" the anxiety in her voice was frighteningly evident.
He glanced up at her, "I will not leave your side."
"I'm not worth the world, Arthur," the look on her face was troubled.
"I'm not going to leave you," his voice indicated a finality that was complete.
"Then if I venture out to look for this Lilith?" she put forward the obvious.
"I will follow," the hunter seemed to find these matters a simple fact of life, and answered in that spirit.
"Perhaps... She may have the answer... Perhaps, she will be able to help me to..." As she spoke, it was as if a weight pressed down upon her right shoulder which began to sag low to the ground. The sound of metal impacting the dirt accompanied her lapse in posture.
The hunter got up then, and wrapped his arms around her, "Stop. Please stop." he spoke as he stroked her hair. "Don't let your mind go to that place," his voice became low as he leaned down close to her ear, "Don't keep yourself in these chains. Please."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where Spirits Have Lease   Where Spirits Have Lease - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:29 am

The dark haired woman had stayed silent, carefully listening to their small conversation. The female's pale face was blank and expressionless, though something did appear to have changed, should one pay enough attention to notice this small subtle difference. Her eyes longingly followed the few, but nonetheless meaningful caresses. Some would call it loneliness. A very faint, sad smile appeared on her lips as she quietly turned around, becoming more and more unable to watch this scene any longer. With every step she took, her body dissolved quicker into what looked like shadows that rapidly disappeared in the already existent darkness that surrounded them, hastily tearing herself away from the warmth and inviting light from the fire to be embraced by night once again..
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where Spirits Have Lease   Where Spirits Have Lease - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:49 am

"Leave him and you will never find the child in time," the voice was close beside her, as she faded, "He will die, confronted with a creature beyond his comprehension, you will abandon your soul to the depths of Tartaros, and we both know that isn't an option. The pain will be worth it in the end, trust me. He will find the girl, Akhlys, don't discount them so quickly, just because they have what you lost."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where Spirits Have Lease   Where Spirits Have Lease - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 pm

The shadows suddenly froze, after a few seconds gradually one by one returning to where once her body was, forming it again. She quickly glanced around herself, narrowing her eyes as she did not notice anyone else but those two there. "Who are you," the woman harshly whispered, instantly feeling the same old rage swirling inside her mind, "why should I trust you? Because you claim that I will be imprisoned? Again." Akhlys sneered, her whole stance immediately becoming hostile and ready to attack as she failed to find out who had talked. "How do you know these things. How do you know ME." Everyone would have called her insane, had they witnessed her being angered like this by nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where Spirits Have Lease   Where Spirits Have Lease - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:32 pm

"I have long resided in air of this world, Akhlys, even longer than your kind. Yet, the very doom which you most fear is my own as well," the voice was a sort of soothing, sad tone, "If the girl, Lilith is permitted to loose Lucifer from his bonds, he shall bring his reign to this world, and he will send you and I both to the depths of Tartaros. But you are strong, with powers the likes of which mortals like that man cannot even comprehend. He WILL find the girl, and when he does, you must be there to dispatch her. Otherwise, our doom is indeed sealed." The phantasmal whisper did seem to have a form. Just where the voice emanated from was hard to figure, but wherever it was, it seemed to be hiding behind a heavy cloak, a hood turned up, and pale hands touching the wood of the smote trees. "You will destroy her and we will be free, left to walk eternally upon this world, unafraid. The archangel Gabriel himself offered you amnesty, and I only show you how it may be got," stepping forward slightly, the speaker appeared to come into view. By no means could you tell who it was. It looked human, but the voice was nondescript and the hands, being the only visible portion of its body could have belonged to male or female either. Those hands were smooth and white and delicate and yet they gripped the bark in a way that was almost desperate which gave them the look of grasping claws. An interesting correlation that one might have made was to that of the voice, equally innocent in appearance and yet with a strange gripping sensation that sought to wrap itself around the mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Spirits Have Lease   Where Spirits Have Lease - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Spirits Have Lease
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Forests-
Jump to: