Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What just happened? -Open-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:03 am

Bart muttered under his breath, thinking hard. "Yeah, I guess because she's in human state this changes everything... And we have no blood trace of Teran to try and get him instead..." Bart paced in circles, lifting one hand to the side of his head. He did not like having to ally with Ilrune, but he couldn't do anything against it. Shadow would kill him if she found out that something had happened to Ilrune, even though Bart judged that he was able to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 am

Ilrune sat himself in a corner, frowning, trying to find a way. His fingernails tapped on the wooden floor. He glared discreetly at Bart. He made a mental note that once he found Shadow, he was going to take her back to Aspheri and make sure that she never met up with the Kraferrs again.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 am

Bart glanced at Dominique, who was still terrified. She pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them tightly. Bart turned to Ilrune. "Maybe we should get out of this room," he murmured to him, before opening the door and according Dominique one last angered glance. He stepped out of the room, turning right to sit on the chair he had turned over in the dining room. He fell onto the chair, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Ilrune strode after the Kraferr, starting to pace in the living room. He was trying to think of where Teran would take Shadow. Where would he take her where she would die slowly. Where? The princess had told her of a place like that, but he couldn't remember where it was or what it was called. Military? Something like that... Militia? Milita? Milita!
"I know where she might be," Ilrune said.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Bart flicked his head up, staring at Ilrune. His red eyes glistened under the curtain of brown hair which had fallen over them. He stood up from the chair he was previously sitting on, clenching his fists. "May or may not be, we cannot have multiple choices. I don't think we're any match for Teran, thus we cannot separate, however annoying that may be for the two of us. If you have just even a hunch where she might be, it's a chance to take. We must go after him before something worse happens to Shadow. Quickly, now," Bart hastily spoke, tensing on his feet.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 pm

"She once told me of a place, the headquarters of the Milita." Ilrune said, "Teran would probably take her there to die slowly."
"Very astute observation there, Ilrune." Said a feminine voice. "You're lucky that I turned up then." A golden haired woman stepped out of the shadows. Her face looked similar to Teran's, and Ilrune stood and stared at her as if she was a goddess come to life.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Bart swiftly turned his head to the voice just as he heard it, lifting one hand and moving his foot as to protect himself from any incoming danger. He snarled at the woman as a first reflex, frowning at her afterwards. "What is it with people coming and going in this flat, anyways?!" Bart muttered to himself, scoffing. "Who are you, and what do you want?" Bart growled at the woman, bearing claws and fangs.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:31 pm

The woman chuckled a little, walking over to Bart and brushing a claw-like nail down his cheek.
"I'm Elva, Elva Dementius, looking for my twin, Teran. Given the small of this place, he's been here recently." She turned her back, walking a few metres away before spinning around to face the two unborns. She smoothed down her short skirt, seemingly n no hurry.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 pm

"A twin of that demented freak," Bart snapped, scowling at the woman, "you ain't any better than him, aren't you..." Bart eased his body, standing up straight, pointing one clawed finger at the demoness, "your brother, Teran, has caused already too much damage in here. I wish not any other of his family, whoever they are, to step once again in this household, or even get near anybody I know. Get out of here. Now."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Elva folded her arms, raising one eyebrow.
"You think you're ever going to find Shadow without me?" She said, putting a smug look on her face. "Go ahead and be my guest. Just don't expect to find her with a heartbeat." Elva threw a simpering smirk at Ilrune before turning and sashaying towards the door, swinging her hips with an exaggerated movement.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Bart snorted and dashed to the door, passing just by Elva. He stopped at the door, and climbed on top of it, his tail flicking at the air nervously as he stared down at Elva in a miffed manner. "You say you got the capability to show us where Shadow is?" he asked cautiously, "I guess you can, if it is true that you are Teran's twin. Although, I find it quite a coincidence that you appear just after he disappears. Too much of a coincidence. How are we to trust you?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Elva put her hands on her hips.
"Yeah, I'm Elva Dementius. Normally I'd avoid you guys like the plague, but I need to earn a favour from the Roths." She flicked her gold hair over her shoulder. "As for coincidence, I'm looking for Teran as well as the head of the Roth clan, which I'm guessing is still Shadow."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Bart glanced at Ilrune, before deciding that it as of no use to say anything on his account. He nodded quickly at Elva's last statement. "That she is," Bart replied, "Teran kinda went off with her, and we were preparing to go. We shouldn't waste any more time than what we already have done speaking. I will keep an eye on you since I don't trust you. Ilrune will be the one getting Shadow from Teran's hands. As for Dominique..." Bart paused, turning his head to the door of the room, "let's just hope she holds still. Can't really do anything about her."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Ilrune noted Bart's glance towards the door into Dominique's room. He set his jaw, walking into the room. He wordlessly crouched in front of her, cupping his hands together. He frowned a little in concentration, white light shining from between his hands. When the light faded, he took Dominique's hand, and placed something cold and hard onto her palm. A small crystal figure, what he believed a Kraferric child would look like. There was a small shot of violet where the heart would be.
"Just say the words 'Bart Kraferr, I need you' to it and a mental message will be sent to him." He said softly before standing up and walking back out to Bart and Elva.
"Let's go," He said, narrowing his eyes at Elva.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Dominique stared at Ilrune, still terrified of him. She had flattened herself against the wall as he had approached. Her body tensed as Ilrune took her hand and placed the object into her palm.As Ilrune left the room to join Bart and Elva, she gazed at the item, before cupping her hands on it and pressing it to her chest, lowering her head. She squeezed herself into a tight ball, trying to hold back the tears.

Bart gave Ilrune one glance, before turning to Elva and nodding quickly. "Yes, let's," he answered, taking a deep breath, "the faster this goes, the quicker it'll finish. Let's just get it done. We're ready."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Ilrune nodded, looking at Elva. The demoness smiled cockily, placing a hand on Bart's and Ilrune's shoulder before teleporting.

Where they landed wasn't as anyone would have thought an evil demonic clan would have lived. It was a flat on the other side of town, well lit. Dark wood furnishings had been chosen to occupy the space.
"TERAN!" Elva shouted.
"No need to shout Elva, I'm not deaf..." Came Teran's voice from another room.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Bart tensed at the sensation of the teleportation. His own teleportation, to which he had gotten used to, did not do anything to him, but the 'normal' way of light-paced traveling and him made two. He shakily stood up, looking around. It seemed a lot like any other room that he had visited, and the furniture had that certain ancient monotony from the old times.Bart snapped back to reality, waves of purple fur gliding across his image as he heard Teran's muffled voice. He turned to it, growling, then glanced at Elva. He needed to concentrate on her. Ilrune would be the one taking care of Shadow.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Elva marched through to the origin of Teran's voice, followed by a heated discussion in Demonic. Ilrune crept through. Teran and Elva were snarling at each other, eyes narrowed. Shadow was in a corner, holding her left arm close to herself.

Ilrune darted to her side. Teran turned to face him. Elva whacked her brother around the head. She looked ready to rip his throat out.
"You've blooded a hybrid! You complete and utter idiot of a demon! It's not even as if she's going to be of any use to us!"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Bart heard the slap and lifted an eyebrow, peering from the side of the door. He hadn't imagined that Elva had such authority over her brother, especially that he seemed quite... Sadistic, and she didn't. At least, at first glance. Bart snickered to himself before turning back to what he needed to concentrate on. He nudged Ilrune, flicking his head at Shadow, in a she's-just-right-there manner.
Bart listened to what Elva said, and scowled at the woman. Use Dominique? Oh, please, don't make me laugh. You manipulated her once, I don't think it'll happen again.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Ilrune rushed to Shadow's side, helping her to her feet. Teran noticed this and darted between the couple and the door. Elva grabbed him by the ear, hissing something. Teran wrenched himself out of her grasp.
"I will get you as soon as no one's there to watch your back," He told Shadow before going to sulk in a corner. Elva looked at Shadow.
"Just tell Vrael that Elva's back in town, ok?" She said. "Now get your butts out of here."

Ilrune nodded curtly at the demoness, acknowledging her help before laying a hand on Bart's shoulder and teleporting them away.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Bart landed back on the squared floor of the flat, dropping one hand to its cold surface. He looked up and patted himself on the back, sighing quietly, as if annoyed that there hadn't been anything else to do, and that he had worried too much for such a small thing.
"Well that was..." he murmured, "Very... Easy..." Bart turned to Ilrune, shrugged, and then to Shadow. "Has he done anything to you?" he asked cautiously, not wanting to ask the wrong questions at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Shadow looked up at Bart. She was masking pain very carefully.
"He's completely shattered my broken arm, but otherwise, nothing." She said in a controlled voice. Ilrune gently touched the limb, making Shadow flinch. She looked at Bart again.
"How's Dominique?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Bart turned back to Shadow, looking at the ground. Either Shadow forgave a lot of things, or she didn't know in how much trouble she had been. To Bart, the second option seemed very doubtful. He lifted his eyes. "Dominique woke up after you left," Bart replied, preferring not to say anything about the slightly too aggressive slaps Ilrune had given her, "hopefully, she hasn't moved and she's still in the room. And, hopefully, her demonic crisis hasn't started yet. I'll be there when it happens."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Shadow nodded, about to move to see Dominique when Ilrune stopped her. He looked her in the eye.
"This will hurt, and I am truely sorry." He murmured, taking her broken arm in his hands and concentrating hard. Shadow gasped and grimaced, trying to pull away, but Ilrune held her gently. A full ten minutes passed before the demon let go. Shadow flexed her left hand, and looked at Ilrune quizzically.
"It was beyond magial reparation..." She said. Ilrune chuckled quietly, kissing Shadow's forehead.
"I put it back together with diamond hard crystal." Shadow smiled, kissing him briefly on the lips before opening the door into Dominique's room.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Wow, Bart thought, at Ilrune's statement, I guess having some sort of crystal demon near you can be useful for fixing a few things... Diamond-hard? Does any arm need to have that kind of resistance? Bart sighed, and noticed Shadow going into Dominique's room. He preferred not to follow her, and Bart passed Ilrune, going to sit on a chair near the table.
"We shouldn't really go in there," Bart mentioned to Ilrune, "if it isn't Shadow who wants to be alone with Dominique, it's Dominique who wants to be alone with Shadow. I think that she has some excuses to give her."
Bart got up again and grabbed two glasses from the counter, filling them with tap water. He then placed both glasses on the table, obviously waiting for Ilrune to come and join him.

Dominique flinched at the sound of the door opening. She had crawled to the furthest corner, and she was now looking up at Shadow with a glint of terror in her eyes. She had never seen Shadow get really angered, but she didn't want to have to witness that scene. She tightened her knees against her chest, grabbing onto the crystal figure tightly with her two hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What just happened? -Open-
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next