Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What just happened? -Open-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Teran chuckled quietly.
"My dear Dominique. How trying this must be for you. The only unblooded demon in this room. I know that you asked your little friend on the bed to blood you, but he refused..." He took a step closer, holding out one hand to the Kraferrin. "I am willing to blood you, if you are willing to accept..."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Dominique flinched, lowering her head to dangerously glare at the demon. Her hand shook and she stomped on the ground. "No!" she yelled, "I would never accept such a proposition from the likes of you!" Dominique clenched her teeth, bearing her fangs which glistened under the curtain of black hair. Her red eyes greedily longed for the sight of violence, but Dominique knew much better how to control her emotions and wants. Her hands were now shaking with the knife, gripping it maybe a little too tightly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Teran raised his hands slightly.
"Are you sure? No one from Shadow's clan will accept to blood you, and your little friend has already denied you. Why remain weak when you could be strong, strong enough to protect your loved ones? Strong enough to bear a child?" Teran's golden eyes glistened a little in the low light, seeming to genuinely want to help the Kraferrin.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Dominique twitched at the statement of giving birth. She gulped and glanced at the ground, before lifting her eyes to the half-demon. "You monster!" she yelled, "I'm sterile! Even with the demonic blood, I wouldn't be able to know the pleasure it is to have a daughter or son! The kraferric race is bound to meet its end here, the two of us being the last ones! Stop trying to trick me... Stop!..." Dominique's voice faltered, turning into an inaudible murmur under her weakening breath.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Teran gazed at the Kraferrin with soft, doe-like golden eyes. He was pleading her tolet him help.
"I know more than what Shadow knows, I can cure you." He murmured softly. "You would be able to have a son or a daughter of your own... Let me help you..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Dominique swallowed quietly, her hands shaking. "Please... Stop..." she murmured, before letting the knife drop and hit blade against the floor. It stuck out like a pillar, and Dominique fell to her knees, lifting her hands to her face as she returned to her normal human state. "I... I can't betray my ancestors... If they were in the same situation, anybody would assure the survival of their race..." Dominique's tears rolled down her cheeks and dropped to the floor. She wiped them away with her forearm and lifted her leg, flattening her foot on the ground. She pulled herself up to her feet, staring weakly back at Teran. "You sure that you will be able to help?..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Teran held out his hand to the Kraferrin again.
"I promise I can help you," He said. Behind Dominique, Shadow gritted her teeth, but Ilrune's arm around her waist and a hand over her mouth stopped her reacting. Teran smirked discreetly at Shadow, knowing that he was going to give one of her greatest friends one of the few things she had been denied by the demoness.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Dominique lowered her head, before a frown appeared on her face. She grabbed the knife, flicked it to the correct position in her hand and placed it against Teran's neck. She snarled at him, her fangs glinting. "Teran," she warned, "this blade - remember it. It will always be by your throat. If I suspect you of anything, I will let it reappear. Even though it will do minimal damage to a powerful demon like you, it will give me enough time before you retaliate. Aquerr." The kraferrin let go of the knife, letting it float by Teran's neck. Wobbling like if it was distorted by a watery ripple in space, it faded away and disappeared. Dominique sighed, staring at Teran in the eyes, before turning back to Shadow and Ilrune.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Shadow glanced at Bart, hoping that he would wake up. Ilrune was desperate to keep her away from harm, especially in her human form. Teran felt the cold edge of the blade against his throat, but he ignored it. He reached down, picking up Shadow's dropped knife.
"You will not be able to survive it unless I blood you." Teran explained.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Dominique gulped, before staring back at Teran. "Shouldn't we go away, then? From Bart's stories when he was 'blooded', the first few things which happened, at least to kraferrs, weren't very implicit." Dominique had a determined light in her eyes, but she didn't want to harm any other in order to fulfill her 'task'. She breathed calmly and slowly, her tongue always at the tip of her lips in order to pronounce the kraferric word whenever she needed to.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Teran bowed his head.
"As you wish, my dear Dominique." He said, gesturing for her to lead the way. He looked towards Shadow briefly, his expression clearly saying that he would be back for her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Dominique glared at Teran for a moment, before walking to the window of the room. She opened it, shoving both shutters aside. She glanced upwards and transformed back into her kraferric form, which would greatly change her aptitude to be able to fight back or get away if ever Teran was up to something. She climbed out of the window, beckoning Teran to go with her. She leaped upwards, grabbing the edge of the rooftop of the flat, pulling herself up and waited for Teran. Even at this range, if the sound managed to get to Teran's ears, the attack would trigger.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Teran muttered an incantation, using his magic to levitate himself up onto the roof, the knife still in his hand. He stood a few metres away from Dominique, waiting for the signal that meant he could approach and perform the blooding.

Ilrune let Shadow go, moving to stand near the door. Shadow rushed to kneel next to Bart, shaking his shoulder.
"Come on, Bart, wake up, I need you to wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Dominique frowned at Teran, lifting one eyebrow at him. She murmured the words under her breath. "Aquerr." She held out a hand, and the knife appeared right into it. She held it tightly, glaring at Teran, fangs bared. A low growl escaped her lungs. "So, how will we do this?" she asked cautiously, still very nervous about Teran's reactions.

Bart, on the other hand, did not budge at all, despite the fact that Shadow shook him violently. His hair flopped onto the side of his face as his head turned over.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Teran showed Dominique the knife.
"To blood someone, the demon must give the blooded his blood. Hence the name. The most traditional way is to make a cut in the wrists of the two people and then join them. Little blood need be shed." He explained. "The change is normally completed within four hours, although it depends on the resistance posed by the body."

"Please, Bart, you've got to wake up, Dominique's in trouble." Shadow begged the Kraferr's unconscious body. Tears were starting to crawl down the demoness' cheeks, signs of how helpless she felt against Teran and his hold over Dominique.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 pm

"The effects are felt within a few minutes of the bleeding," Dominique replied quietly, remembering what Bart had told her, or at least what he wanted to tell her. She gulped and stretched out her wrist, placing the edge of the knife on it. Her mind was telling her that she didn't know what she was doing. She clenched her teeth and pushed slightly on the blade, slowly sliding it along her skin which then cut, and revealed a small trickle of blood. She glared at the wound, before immediately grabbing Teran's hand and placing the knife on the wrist, quickly cutting a wound into it. "Aquerr." she murmured. The knife disappeared in the same way it had done beforehand. Swallowing her anxiousness, she lifted her eyes to Teran's, stretching out her arm. "Just... Get it over with."

Bart flinched and mumbled, lifting one hand to his forehead and frowning. He muttered a curse word under his breath, tilting his head on the side. "Sh-... Have I been drinking or something? I feel a painful hangover here..." He opened up his eyes, glancing at Shadow, then at Ilrune. Then back at Shadow. "Crap, I have been drinking. Wonder how much, and what. And where the heck I got it, because it really seems to be working."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Teran pressed the wound on his wrist to Dominique's grasping her arm with his hand. He felt his black blood melding with Dominique's, slowly seeping into the wound on her arm, and into her veins. He gritted his teeth a little, feeling the Kraferrin's alien blood seeping into his wound, but the demon side of him easily overcame it.

Shadow grabbed Bart in a hug, tears still crawling down her face. She let him go, and spoke hurridly:
"You went fully demonic against Ilrune. I don't know how or why, but you've got to help us. Teran's back, and he's blooding Dominique right now!"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Dominique pulled her hand away as soon as the contact with both wounds had lasted a few seconds. She gulped and held her hand to herself, before staring at it. The black blood which had seeped into her wound seemed to be alive, sinking into the only opening there was. She didn't have much time to do anything else, though, for a quick gasp erupted past her lips and she fell down to her knees, taking deep breaths. She pressed her hand against her heart, curling up into a tight ball. "The blade..." she murmured painfully to herself as she gasped.

Bart's eyes widened immediately. "Wh-?!" he uttered, before turning to the opened window. He swiftly slid off the bed, and fell onto the ground heavily. He pulled himself together, holding his head. "Da-... it... I can't even walk straight... What the heck..." he muttered, glaring at the window. "Vision's going blurry... I can't strain myself..." He shook his head, his body transforming kraferric as he moved to the window. Brown fur sprouted from his skin, and his eyes became red. A tail slipped from under his shirt. He slammed against the wall, breathing shakily. He punched the wall weakly. "Gah, Sh-! Get a hold of yourself!" Bart snarled and grabbed the ledge of the window, before pulling his two feet onto it. He coughed violently into his hand, black blood appearing on his palm. He cursed at himself. Something had got him bad inside, and he didn't know what. He preferred keeping it to himself, and he lifted his head, heaving his weight to the edge of the rooftop, and shakily pulled himself on it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Ilrune suddenly strode over to Bart, pulling the Kraferr down from the ledge. He ignored Shadow's furious look and the hand pulling against his shoulder.
"It is too late to save her from the blooding. The act has been commited. All you can do is keep calm so that the bond between you and your companion does not add to her pain."

Teran knelt next to Dominique, healing the wound with a muttered word. He healed the gash in his own skin before sitting next to the Kraferrin, watching her with a slightly bored look.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:49 am

Bart snarled back at the man, red eyes glistening. "Are you crazy?!" he shouted, "This nutcase is going to give her demon blood! Do you even understand what the heck that means?! I don't know what she's doing it for, but I refused giving her blood befo-" Bart grunted and lowered his head, clenching his fist against his forehead as he wobbled on his feet. He pressed his other hand against the wall, his fingers tensing on its surface. "Gah... Sh-!"

Dominique breathed heavily, gasping for air. She shakily lifted her head to Teran, scowling at him. She opened her mouth, but a surge of pain then flooded into her body and stopped her from speaking. She gritted her teeth, slamming one tensed hand onto the rooftop. She forced herself to utter the words as she lifted her head to scowl at Teran once more. "I know... That you'll want something in return for this..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Ilrune stood silent, looking at Shadow as if she were to blame a little. Shadow glared back at her fiancée before sighing, turning her ice blue gaze to Bart.
"Teran said that he could cure her inability to bear children." She said, "I know the method he's planning on using, and it does require blooding any person who does not have a demonic part to them."

Teran gazed at Dominique serenely. His golden hair glistened a little in the dim light on the roof. He smirked a little, leaning closer to the Kraferrin.
"I will set you up with everything you will require for your pregnancy. All I wish in return, is Shadow, while she is still in her vulnerable period."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Bart growled at himself, before his vision dimmed and swerved. He lifted a hand to his forehead, getting dizzy from the things moving in the room. Bart shook his head before frowning back at Shadow. "She can't go through this!" he yelled, "She's going to go crazy, like I was bound to face for some time after blooding!" Bart took a step to Shadow, his anger intensifying. "Remember what you said to me, Shadow?" Bart asked, "Long time ago? You said, word for word, that you're my 'demon parent'. If Dominique gets blooded the same way... Teran'll be her 'demon parent'. Adding two and two, even though Dominique's sterility problem will be gone, it's as if she will give birth to a mix of Teran's and my heritage."

Dominique prevented herself from yelling out of pain clutching her heart with one hand and her head in the other. Her fangs glinted in the darkness as she arched her back in pain, stumbling to the ground and squirming. Her arms slammed against the ground, her chest pounding as if something wanted to get out of it. Her tail whipped savagely at the air, slicing the wind in half.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Shadow bowed her head, her coal black hair forming a curtain over her face. She took a wary step back as Bart stepped forwards. Suddenly, she narrowed her eyes.
"You don't get it, do you?" She snarled. Ilrune quickly wrapped his arms around Shadow's torso, pinning her arms to her sides, but still affectionate. She took a deep breath, bowing her head again.
"Dominique will still be incapable of bearing children. The method he is using requires three things. The mother must have demonioc blood to survive it, it must also have the seed of the male, and an egg from a willing, or not so willing, fertile female." She explained in a flat tone.

Teran watched Dominique, still looking slightly bored. His transformation had taken several weeks, as was normal for someone born a part demon. Dominique was going through the whole process in less than four hours. He looked through a small selection of vials on his belt, picking one out and holding it up to the meagre light. He then rolled it across the concrete to Dominique. A painkiller.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Bart frowned at the demoness, looking away and crossing his arms. "Sure, I understand now," Bart muttered, before lifting an eyebrow at Shadow, "but, seriously, what's Teran planning to do with her? Try to make some sort of hybrid-zombie thing which will fulfill his every wish for him?" Bart's tail flicked violently at the air, mentally noting that he should try to have control over himself before something got control over him again. Things don't get any better, huh... he thought to himself.

Dominique glared at the vial, thinking that she couldn't be weak enough to take it. At a jolt of pain coming from her leg and swallowing her whole body, she grasped the vial as quickly as she could and opened it, drinking it in one gulp. She lowered her head, clenching her eyes shut. Her hands tensed on the concrete as she threw the vial aside, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 pm

"I don't know," Shadow said quietly, hanging her head. Seeing Bart so angry disturbed her as she feared for his mental state with his demonic half. Ilrune held her close, the steady beathing of his two hearts against his chest soothing her. The soon-to-be-prince looked darkly at Bart, his chin resting on Shadow's head.

Teran picked up the vial, spinning it lightly in his fingers before slipping it back into his belt. He looked at Dominique.
"Will you give me what I want, or will I leave you as you are, still sterile?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What just happened? -Open-
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next