Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet another absence of your admin...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Yet another absence of your admin... Empty
PostSubject: Yet another absence of your admin...   Yet another absence of your admin... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:35 am

Hello everybody!

Yes, I know I haven't been on for ages, but there are a few good reasons for that. First of all, my PC broke down and I had to get it repaired. My hard drive was broken ='(
Secondly, I've just got out of two weeks hospitalisation. It's a long story... Got hit by a block of ice at school, fell asleep in the class afterwards, woke up thinking I was Shadow. Yep, wierd, but hey. Just spent two weeks in hospital being treated for delusion with complications due to depression.

My parents don't want me on MC for a while, but I'll try to sneak on if I can. CnP will be your main admin during my absence.

Sorry about all this! I'll be back on as soon as I can

Shadow
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Yet another absence of your admin...   Yet another absence of your admin... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

And I won't tell you guys how worried I was when I found out that there was something wrong with Shadow here o.o
Totally. Moment of hysteria.
Hope it doesn't happen again. And I'm still slightly guilty about what I did to that other pudgy brat...
Anyways, MC doesn't have much activity here for now. I'll be quite calm on MC as well, because I've noticed my work levels have been decreasing ever since this incident (couldn't get my mind straight, worried, etc...) and so I'm counting on working more to achieve marks worthy of my satisfaction.
But I'll still be on to keep a check up on here. I'll try to find a way to... Give this site some adrenalin, if you see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Yet another absence of your admin...   Yet another absence of your admin... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Ok, I should be back in operation now, finally. But work's building up. I'll be on as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another absence of your admin...   Yet another absence of your admin... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another absence of your admin...
Page 1 of 1