Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Severed from the human world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Severed from the human world Empty
PostSubject: Severed from the human world   Severed from the human world EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:45 pm

(PS to whoever decides to rp with me: I won't be able to go on very often because i have a heavy school life. I apolagise in advance.
Alba xx)

A feline creature bounded over the rocks of the precarious Mount Saranek, dodging the sharp jutting obsacles with deft agility and beauty of mouvement. The manticore steadilly advanced towards a ledge several feet above her, her aim being to turn and look out over the valley.
After several strong leaps, sending ragged stones and debry down the steep mountain face, Alba Manticora arrived at the jutting edge. She stopped to carch her breath, then morfed back into her human form. The green eyed girl turned towards the slope.
The sight was breath taking. Bellow, Alba could see Avoli, the great forest, through the whispy white cotton clouds. The rising sun's new born rays glanced off the surface of the winding river Vantol, sending shafts of golden light onto the slopes of the surrounding mountains. A cool breeze blew through Alba's brown bob as she smiled at the sight of her beautiful environment. It was so peaceful. It was just sublime.
Back to top Go down

Severed from the human world
Page 1 of 1