Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twin-lunar despotism.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Damascus sharply turned his head around to meet Nightmare. His eyes were the pure reflection of fury, and Nightmare's sudden appearance didn't seem to have comforted him in the slightest. "Claire!" he shouted, ignoring the staring eyes of the passengers at his side, who thought he was talking to mere air, "You'll finish rambling to me about whatever you have to say once I'm done with this one!"
With that, Damascus turned around once more, determinedly pushing more doors open, sensing Raven's aura only get stronger as he stepped forwards. She's in the bay... She's trapped. Damascus sneered at the thought. Good night, demon.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Raven heard the door crash open and curled up into a tighter ball. THe demonic aura around her faded as they crossed the international time-line. It was now the night that her period of vulnerability began. Her violet hair turned black, her eyes an icy blue. She felt her magic leave her, a slight chill running through her muscles for a brief moment.
I'm human now, c**p, She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:58 am

Damascus entered the cargo bay, smashing the door open with the flat of his forearm. His sneer turned into a scowl as Raven's aura rapidly disappeared. He looked around, growling. How can she do that? Even a mere demon, I could still sense it! Is she gone?! Damascus set his eyes on the cargo, and then frowned. It'll take too much time to check through all these without knowing where she is.
Damascus stood, gripping tightly onto the gun, before sliding it under the trenchcoat, and stretching his arm out in front of him. A blaring light escaped from his index, and he pointed it around, shining the things hidden in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 am

Raven hugged her knees to her chest, trying to stay as silent as possible. Being mortal gave her a significant disadvantage against the angel that seemed to be bent on killing her. She closed her eyes, quietly letting out a breath that she had been holding. Light suddenly flooded the cargo bay, forcing her to narrow her eyes against the glaring light. Shadows reached out around the piles of cases, reaching out as if to grab her. Raven squeezed her eyes shut again, praying that Damascus couldn't sense her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:22 am

The light faded away into the extremity of his index, which he calmly lowered after. Grumbling to himself, he started pacing around, looking at the ceiling, and then back at the floor. He outstretched his hand, and slapped it onto the ground. Shining white light spread out from his fingers and flew into the air, crawling everywhere on the walls and rolling on the floor. Soon, every crack was illuminated by light, without any particular source. Damascus began his thorough search, rummaging through the diverse objects.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:44 am

Raven flinched as the bright light filled the cargo bay, closing her eyes tightly in an attempt to block it out. She opened them very slightly, just enough to see. She heard someone rummaging around close to her. She tensed, like a coiled spring, ready to leap out of the way. She didn't know if her human form was going to make much of a difference, but she still prayed that it did.

Nightmare stood at the door to the cargo bay, watching Damascus. She wondered when he had turned into the crazy demon-killer. If he was supposed to kill evil spirits, did that include her? She pushed the thought from her mind, not wanting to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Damascus continued the search, his grin slowly widening, bearing his sharp white teeth. His black eyes darted around in search of the demoness, of which he still couldn't sense the aura. His sneer became evil and he immediately scowled. He slammed his fist on a crate, snarling.
"Demon!" he shouted, "Where are you!? You can't hide for long! If you show yourself, I'll kill you quickly!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:35 pm

Raven took a deep breath, stepping out from her hiding place, her ice blueneyes still narrowed against the bright light. She pushed a few stray locks of her coal black hair behind one ear.
"Not quite a demon anymore," Raven pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Damascus whipped out his gun and pointed it at Raven. His eyes widened at the sight, and he snarled at Raven. His face cringed into hatred, and he bore his sharp white teeth.
"H... How did you do that!?" he growled, "Gah!"
Damascus reluctantly hid the weapon behind the trenchcoat again, huffing at the demoness. I can't kill her if she ain't a demon... That's by the rules. Damascus turned his piercing blue eyes to Nightmare, seeming to have slightly calmed down.
"And what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Nightmare narrowed her eyes.
"I could ask you the same question, but for your information, I was out flying and decided to cause a little havoc." She said coldly, her dark green eyes narrowed dangerously. "And how come you can see me? No one else can, apart from one really wierd human I met."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Damascus turned his eyes away from the ghost, closing them slowly. "I can see you because I am an Angel just as you are. You may be dead, I'm nearly in that state. Neither alive, nor truly dead." Damascus explained, not moving an inch from where he was. His right hand was still close to the weapon he had in the trenchcoat, if ever he needed to use it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Nightmare's death glare turned to a look of hurt.
"I called you, and you didn't come. Nearly four years ago, I tried to call you." She said. "You didn't answer..." The dead angel fell silent, waiting for an answer from the other angel.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:49 am

Damascus' eyes turned to the fallen angel and noticed her state. Although, his face was unchanging and he only sighed before turning his eyes away from the angel. He remembered exactly what had happened at that time. Nearly four years ago... Damascus didn't answer. He didn't need to say anything. Claire was dead, and she'll stay that way.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:47 pm

"Why didn't you come?" Nightmare asked quietly. "I begged you, but you never answered me. You didn't even acknowlege the fact that I was trying to call you..." The angel blinked a few times, buried memories coming back to her and bringing tears with them.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:53 pm

"Shut up!" Damascus yelled, his eyes widening in rage. "Shut. UP!" he thundered, bearing his fangs. "I won't be moved by such soft-speak!" As he scowled at Claire, there was only a fraction, a glimpse of sadness that stuck out like a needle. Merely a glimpse. A speck, nearly nothing compared to the fueled fury created by the memories which suddenly were brought.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Nightmare's wings flared in her fury, her dark green eyes narrowed into cat-like slits.
"Who are you to talk to me in such a manner?!" She snarled. The dead angel had come a long way from the girl that used to take such comments lying down. Her time with the milita had hardened her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 pm

"Look who's talking," Damascus hissed, turning away and glancing at Raven, before turning his eyes back to the fallen angel. He stayed silent, glaring at her with a superior air. His dark eyes now showed no mercy at all, and pure loathing. She's not the one having to stay in a weak body for the rest of their 'life'.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Raven had retreated to a corner to meditate quietly, ignoring the conversation completely.

"People can see you!" Nightmare snarled. "No one can see me, not unless they're demented in some way. I was murdered by the milita!" Her voice had reached hysterics by now. Back when she had been captive, she had placed so much hope on the idea that Damascus would help her, but he hadn't, and that hope had turned to fury.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 pm

"What do you think I was to do?!" he snarled back, "I was already stuck within this puny body! I couldn't do anything, until Vladimir found out that holy water would be the only thing to help me manifest myself." Damascus' voice lowered, but did not become less aggressive. "I would've wished to be able to help you, but I couldn't!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:37 pm

"Three years," Nightmare said quietly, "Three years I stayed captive. And you're telling me in those three years, you weren't smart enough to get thise Vladimir to release you?!" Her tone had become less hysterical, but she still watched Damascus with hurt eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 am

"You don't know how strong I needed to make the bounds to prevent myself from dying of that wound, Claire!" Damascus hissed through clenched teeth, glaring at Nightmare with narrowed eyes. His white fangs clenched against his lower jaw. "I don't regenerate as quickly as those demonic dogs."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:36 am

Nightmare flexed her wings.
"Then I have nothing more to say to you apart from that I hope those 'demonic dogs' kill you again!" She snarled. She flapped her wings once, propelling herself, with some difficulty, through the roof of the aircraft.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:42 am

Damascus grunted, turning his eyes back to Raven. "Pfft... Foolish angel," he muttered with a slight smirk crossing his lips, before he opened his eyes and noticed Raven. "How long does your transformation last, demon?" he asked harshly, not affording any respect to the race who was supposed to have slain him beforehand.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Raven didn't say anything for a moment.
"Dunno, depends really." She said, shrugging her shoulders. She then looked at the part angel, her head tilted to one side.
"By the way, why do you hate us? Apart from the obvious demon/angel conflict."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:14 pm

An obvious sneer twisted Damascus' lips, and his eyes were then filled with sadistic evil. His hand twitched right next to the gun, almost instinctively taking it out and pointing at Raven.
"You do know that I have the advantage here, demon?" he asked, glaring at Raven, "You're in no position to be asking questions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin-lunar despotism.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: