Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Covert Coventry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:51 pm

A lone vampire was on the trail to coventry, he was walking now, after sprinting all night, and swimming across the sea, he was tired. He had long white hair, stopping neatly at the base of his neck, and he was an obvious sufferer of Heterochromia. He wore a red shirt with red stripes, forming crosses, across his torso, along with a black long coat, with were wolf fur on his torso and at the end of the sleeves. His trousers were black and made of silk, and were cut off at his knee's by his boots, that featured a series of buckles held together by small silver disks sporting black crosses on them. The centre of his shoes bore similar disks.
It was midnight now, and he had reached Coventry, where a small army of vampires had gone on a killing frenzy, he was going to silence them eternally so they could never harm another soul. The vampire walked into Coventry, the vampires started to head towards him, once they were all in ears reach, he announced his entrance.
"Impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation...Amen!" The vampire yelled as more of the horrid beasts appeared. They leapt for him but he intercepted them, one of them got his claw through its throat, he ripped its head off and used to bat away his companion. The vampires then sunk his teeth threw the neck of the third vampires who was attacking, draining it of the blood it had consumed, and then decapitating it.
He turned to the last vampire, who was attempting to scurry away. He pursued it and gripped it by the throat.
"W-w-w-what are you!?" The vampire exclaimed as it thrashed about wildly.
"My name...is Gabriel Bloodrayne, and i am the one instrument of the lord sent down to eradicate your filthy kind!" Gabriel announced before ending the vampire's life.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 pm

The sound of hoofbeats echoed across the ground, and a single horse came into view, but it was obvious that the horse was not normal, as great feathered wings were neatly tucked into his sides, but they flared as the animal smelt the blood, but he kept steadily on, walking towards the bloodbath. On his back, he carried a child, a child who was looking for Gabriel.

The blue haired girl looked around, sniffing the air. Her last encounter with the servent of the gods was clear from the bandages on her forearms and the black stitches keeping the gash across her forehead together.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Gabriel sat in the middle of the corpses that now littered the floor. He was reading from a small handheld bible which he kept in his pocket. He was muttering something to himself but it was impossible to hear. One of the vampire corpses twitched and it soon met it's end as a claw slashed through its abdomen.
Gabriel heard the sound of footsteps, most notably those of a horse. He put the bible away so that he could look up to the horse, as it bore someone he was familiar with.
"Little one, what brings you to Coventry, the scene is a little horrific..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Shiraku's pegasus stopped a few metres away from Gabriel, and the demoness dropped from its back, making her way a bit further towards the other vampire. If one looked closely enough, it was apparent that the child was trembling, but she knelt down on one knee, one hand fisted over her heart as a sign of respect.
"I wished to find you..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

"This is no place to talk, Little one" Gabriel told Shiraku, as he stood up and put one hand out towards the demoness, and he smiled at the pegasus. "We can talk in the Inn, i am fairly sure no vampires got to it, especially these ones..." Gabriel inquired, looking to the slaughter he had ended.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Shiraku nodded slowly, pulling her cloak further around her shoulders. She walked back the few paces to her pegasus, taking hold of the reins and then looked at Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Gabriel nodded as he started to walk towards the Inn, he looked at the pegasus and shook his head,
"This won't do..." he said quietly, as he walked over to the mythical beast. He took off his coat and put it on the Pegasus, using the sleeves to tie it on, covering up its wings. The pegasus shook its head and tried to struggle, but he whispered something into its ear and it seemed to settle down. "We can't have people knowing we're supernatural, it could mean law enforcement, probably Iscariot division, so keep it hidden, keep it safe..." (I've always wanted to say that.) Gabriel got to the door of the Inn, and opened it, the people inside seemed un-aware of the slaughter that had occured, as the vampires corpses had now reduced to Ash. Gabriel gestured for Shiraku to go inside, into the warm.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Shiraku walked through the door, quickly turning round to face Gabriel. She didn't like having her back to people. Her pegasus watched her, but then shook its mane, dropping his head to graze.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Gabriel walked over to the desk, and asked for a room, with 2 beds. The innkeeper smiled and typed it in on his computer, he then looked towards Shiraku, and smiled at her, he spoke to her then.
"Who is this fine gem of a child?" The innkeeper asked, Gabriel looked to her, and then started to speak for her.
"Umm...this is..." He thought for a moment, he looked at her and smiled, before continuing, "This is my niece, she'll be staying with me for the night." Gabriel said, the innkeeper handed over the key, and Gabriel payed. He then walked towards the stairs to the rooms.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Shiraku had decided to keep her mouth shut and just follow Gabriel. At least he seemed to know what he was doing. She climbed up the stairs, wondering all the time how she was going to phrase what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Gabriel opened the door to the room, walked in and allowed Shiraku in behind him. He shut the door silently, and checked to see if anyone was in ear shot, before he spoke,
"Okay Little one, what is it you wish to say?" Gabriel asked, sitting on the floor and looking at the child vampire.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Shiraku sat on the floor, her legs crossed in a lotus position as she played with the hem of her cloak nervously.
"You said before that you worked in the name of the Lord..." She began quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Gabriel nodded, he was now confused, he had no idea where this was going, but he already had a feeling he wasn't going to like it, but he kept it to himself and continued to listen carefully.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Shiraku took a deep breath, turning her silvery blue gaze to look at Gabriel in the eyes, unafraid by their unusual colouring.
"I wish to join you," She said bluntly, having decided that she might as well get the words out rather than say something long-winded and complicated.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Gabriel looked surprised for a few seconds, before smiling,
"Of course young one, but may i enquire why you wish to join me?" Gabriel asked, wondering if something had happened to Vrael, and if there was something he could do. He had a profound trust in the little girl, and had no will to harm her like he did most Vampires.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:32 am

Shiraku looked down sadly.
"I nearly bit my brother," She said quietly, trying not to let her voice crack. "I didn't know what I was doing. Vrael was so angry with me. He said that if I did that again, or if Cika did turn into a vampire, then he would kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Gabriels fists tightened, but he kept the smile on his face,
"No harm shall befall you, little one, if anyone comes for you, it shall be counted as a sin against the Lord's instrument, and all of his wrath shall be cast upon them." Gabriel said, as he put his hand out to shake her hand, "I accept, you may join me."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Shiraku smiled slightly, timidly shaking Gabriel's hand. His words had comforted her, although she didn't know if Vrael would be able to fight back with his skill with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Gabriel smiled, the sun was coming down now. He looked towards Shiraku and spoke quietly.
"Get some rest, little one, i'll keep watch until morning. If anything happens i'm sure it will wake you." Gabriel laughed on the inside, as he put the chairi n the centre of the room facing the door.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:15 am

Shiraku nodded, curling up as small as she could on the bottom corner of the bed, her cloak pulled over her as a blanket. Her silvery blue eyes stayed open for a few moments, seemingly surveilling the room before closing, allowing the child the comfort of a light doze.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Gabriel just sat on the chair, watching the doorway, and listening for the window, he wasn't going to let anything in or out without an explanation as to why they were there. He was ready to kill at the slightest annoyance.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Shiraku seemed to be sleeping peacefully, but her mind was tormented.
Burning thirst, what was going wrong? Door creaking open, Cika's voice, but the vampire wasn't listening to him. She was listening the the blood...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Covert Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Coventry   Covert Coventry Empty

Back to top Go down

Covert Coventry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: