Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True words.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

True words. Empty
PostSubject: True words.   True words. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 pm

The calm lake. Very wide, sunny day, the sun reflecting on the flat surface of the water. Trees not moving, grass not shaking, wind not blowing, the complete and utter calm. It seemed that time had stopped in this area, for some odd reason. Even the very few clouds that were scattered around in the sky didn't move. Everything was dull, lazy, boring.
A figure appeared in a black flash, descending at great velocity into the lake. A loud splash was heard, and waved formed on the before motionless lake. The water shot out of the surface like a geyser as the heavy entity entered it. It fell, the water then moving again, sprinkled with the droplets of water. The liquid didn't move for a few moments, all except the waves created by the silhouette that appeared out of nowhere, and fell inside the lake.
A hand shot out of the lake, near the shore. It grabbed at the grass on the rim of the lake, and the figure pulled itself up. The body wore a purple shirt, turned dark with the water, and white shorts, turned soaked with the water, obviously. The boy heaved himself out of the lake. He spewed out water by his mouth, the water trickling down the shore to enter the lake again. But the boy twisted his face in disgust, as he shot out a fish from his mouth into the lake. He pulled his tongue out, and wiped it with his soaked shirt.
"Blleeagh," Bart muttered quietly to himself. "Lousy squirmy trash..."
Bart looked around, checking for humans. There were none, and he felt comforted. Bart sat up, and tilted his head sideways. He hit on his ear with one hand, and then he tilted his head on the other side, and hit his ear with the other. Bart coughed several times. He looked at himself.
"Dangit," he mumbled, "I'm soaked..."
Bart took off his dark purple shirt, revealing the purple fur on his chest, as well as on his forearms. If there were men on the coast, they would've only noticed now the purple hair the boy had, and the four red eyes he had. He also had purple furred legs, and a tail that slashed at the wind. The boy was also wearing silver bracelets on his forearms. He twisted his shirt tightly, and water dripped out from the shirt.
"I really need to train my teleportation..." Bart mumbled quietly, angrily to himself, "Shadow did it multiple times... I know she says that everything requires training... I am training at the moment... But I'm never succeeding..." Bart, having twisted all of the water out of his shirt, looked at the sky. It was a sunny day. Bart then looked at a stone, and laid is shirt out on the stone to dry. He looked at his pants. "No way I'm taking those off, even though there isn't anybody..." Bart sat down, and concentrated. So, he repeated in his mind, I've attempted teleportation twelve times now. The first time, I teleported into a bar, and I had to convince the people they drank too much. Second, I appeared in someone's house. Third, I appeared in the air, a few meters above myself where I was before. Fourth, I appeared even higher. Fifth, I teleported into a dark room, or something. I didn't take the time to check anything, and I teleported out of it, making the next teleportation the sixth. On the sixth, I appeared in a fountain. On the seventh, I appeared in Antarctica or something... On the eighth, I appeared at the top of a hill. On the ninth, I appeared in Paris. The tenth time, I appeared on a skyscraper. The eleventh, I didn't care to check, and I teleported again. And I reappeared here...
Bart sighed, leaning his head forwards, and then laying back on the grass. He was tired. He went back to kraferric form. It had only been a few days since he could more or less control the demonic side. Or at least, it hadn't manifested itself since the past days, leaving Bart some time to do something in his kraferric form. Bart's fur turned brown, as well as his hair and tail. His red eyes merged, making two big red ones. The claws on his hands shortened into normal kraferric claws. His body slowly went closer to the ground, to the point of touching it, as his rib cage sank back into his body, and switched places again with his shoulder blades. Bart sighed again after the transformation. It was good to be kraferr again. He was going to continue magical training later. The short blades of emerald grass caressed Bart's cheek, as he looked up at the calm blue sky. He wondered what reflected off the other. People say that water reflects off the sky. Others say that the sky reflects off water. Bart was still hesitant about the two opinions, and he preferred to continue not to know at all.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Shadow appeared on the shore, landing from her teleportation in a crouched, dog-like position, watching Bart and having been following his teleportation attempts. She had to stop a smile from overstretching the few stitches she still had left after her encounter with a knife and the assassin Lord, but most of the stitches had dissolved and the scars were beginning to fade.
"Well, I have to say it, apart from Archangel and Onyx's failed attempts at navigation during their teleportation, you have got to be one of the worst cases I've seen." She put her head to one side, "Most demons actually manage to get within one kilometre of their target on the third attempt. I think you broke the record."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:47 pm

Bart jumped as he heard a familiar voice at his side. He jerked his head sideways, and looked at Shadow, with wide eyes. He blushed to a bright red, because he was top naked, in front of a woman, for the third time in his life, and he still wasn't used to it. He coughed casually, and rolled his eyes. "Well, what?" Bart said, calmly, to the demoness, "It's not my fault!" Bart stood up, using his hands to push off the ground, and to stand on his feet, "I'm used to just being a Kraferr. Demons have magic throughout their whole lives. I've only used magic occasionally up to now... And I'm still worried about my demonic crisis. If ever that happens again, and that you aren't there, you can say bye-bye to most of peoples' lives on the face of the earth..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Shadow sighed, bowing and shaking her head.
"Part demons only have their magic from around their third year of life. If not, then they keep the form of their other side, and they never have to worry about the demonic influence. They're called 'non-manifested' part demons, such as Cika for example." She gave a sympathetic smile as Bart voices his worries about the demonic crises. "Welcome to the life of every part demon that has ever existed. You're lucky. You're not alone."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:56 pm

"Eh," Bart muttered sarcastically, turning his gaze down to the ground, where gently swayed the grass. He lifted one eyebrow at himself. "Annnyways," Bart muttered, turning back to Shadow, "I'm going to get this teleportation thing sooner or later. Just watch me," Bart said, slightly boastful. "I'll get it in no time. I think I got the nack now..." Bart stared at the ground. His silver bracelets glinted in the sun, and his red eyes shined under his brown hair. The lake was calm again.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Shadow smiled.
"Yeah... We'll see about that," She said before pausing. "How about we play a little game of tag?"
The demoness had a slightly evil look on her face as she whacked Bart's shoulder gently. "Tag!" She said before teleporting to the other side of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:04 pm

"Eh?!" Bart said, out loud, as Shadow disappeared, and he felt a nudge on his shoulder. He looked around, not seeing the demoness. Then he spotted her with his piercing red eyes. He chuckled slightly to himself. He stepped over to the large stone, and pulled on his shirt. His hair flowed around, as he pushed his head through the collar. He eased the silver bracelets slightly, letting him go demonic. Four red eyes appeared on his face, and his claws lengthened. His fur and hair went purple. He concentrated, trying not to go into crisis. He turned to Shadow again. "Okay, I'm it," he muttered, "Not for long." He concentrated deeply, and then teleported onto a stone near Shadow.
"Damnit, but near enough," he muttered, before pouncing in the demoness' direction.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Shadow grinned, teleporting again.
"This is how I trained Twilight and Eclipse. Let's see if you can beat their talents!" She shouted from about fifty metres away.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Bart glared at Shadow, but then his frown turned into a gentle gaze, and he smirked. "Shouldn't be too hard..." He muttered to himself quietly. He looked around, and smiled slightly. Teleportation is a very good technique, but only when you know how to use it. And when you know how to counterattack against it, it's even better. Bart thought of throwing a projectile in Shadow's direction, but she would be able to teleport anywhere out of reach, because she was more experimented then him. He would need a homing missile, or something like that. And Shadow would easily be able to dodge it, anyways. Bart guessed that the only way was to teleport just after her. He concentrated, and teleported over the lake.
"Sh*t!" He whispered loudly to himself, as he saw himself fall into the lake again. The vision he saw was recognizable for him. He teleported just next to Shadow, but noticed that a little bit too late.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Shaodw had teleported again, trying not to laugh. She remembered Twilight getting stuck in a tree once during their 'games' in the forest surrounding the clan's home.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Bart turned around, and noticed that Shadow had already gone again. He spotted her, and lifted one eyebrow. He had heard from Shadow that certain places had each a recognizable song. He closed his eyes, and sat on the ground, putting his indexes on his temples, deep in concentration. It came to him, just like what Shadow had mentioned. A slow, monotone but gentle melody played in his head. He put that music into his memory, and he tried using it to his benefit. His blood red eyes shot open, and he disappeared, in a spike of black electricity, that coiled into the air, then faded.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Shadow's eyes widened as Bart appeared barely half a metre away from her. SHe summoned her concentration ond her magic, teleporting again. Unfortunately, she hadn't used precise coordinates as her teleportation had been a little rushed, and appeared underwater in the lake.
Paniking slightly as water started to fill her lungs, the demoness kicked upwards, breaking the surface and coughing hard.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Bart stood up, smirking at the demoness, who had just entered the water. He walked over to the shore, and a sly smile appeared on his lips. He lifted one eyebrow. He entered the water, soaking his clothing again, and he slowly padded down, on the muddy ground of the water. The water reached his chest now, and he held out one hand. "So," he muttered, "You had a little problem with that one, mmh?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:25 pm

"I got my coordinates wrong," Shadow muttered darkly, swimming the few metres until she could put her feet on the ground and keep her head above the water level. "It's not that hard a mistake to do."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Bart also carried himself out of the water, his clothes dripping with water. He smirked, and looked at Shadow playfully. He flapped his clothing, to get some of the water off. "Well," he said, to Shadow, "The game's not over yet." He held out a hand, and poked Shadow on the shoulder. "Tag," he said, before teleporting away, on the large stone he was on earlier.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Shadow rolled her eyes, wrining the water out of her long black hair while she considered her tactics. She moved onto her cloak as she put the finishing touches to her plan.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Bart stood at the stone, triumphant for once. He knew that Shadow had way more experience than him, and would make short and qualified job of making him 'it' again. But he would flee as long as he could. He looked at Shadow curiously, wondering what she was about to do. He concentrated for the next act, hoping that he would be able to teleport out of Shadow's way just as she does in front of him.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Shadow closed her eyes, seemingly meditating. She suddenly disappeared completely, not reappearing round the lake.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Bart blinked multiple times, looking around. He saw no one, and he readied a stance to react against any incoming thing, that would be offensive to him. He listened carefully to the song that the lake emanated. It didn't change. He looked sideways. If she isn't on the left... He looked on the right. Nor on the right... He twisted himself around. Nor in front, nor backwards... He stopped. And she probably isn't underground... She must be in the air. Or something.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Shadow, from her place in a tree not far away, using the foliage to conceal herself, drew a dagger from the sheath that was hidden underneath her long-sleeved shirt. She waited patiently, waiting to put the next stage of her plan into action.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Bart kept glancing around, noticing nothing. Even if Shadow had mentioned songs for places, Bart thought, she didn't say if they changed or not, when presence or non presence was near. I can't decipher songs yet, I barely only figured out what it is! Bart looked down at the ground, lifting one hand to his forehead. Then I better get moving. Bart disappeared in a bolt of blackness, to reappear on another stone, on the other side f the lake.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Shadow picked her moment, appearing silently behind Bart and putting the Kraferr/Demon hybrid in a headlock, placing the dagger on his throat.
"Tag," She murmured in his ear before moving back, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Bart's eyes widened instantly as he felt the blade at his throat. He recognized Shadow's voice. "You don't need to exaggerate," he muttered quietly to the demoness, smiling, "But, eh, I'll take it." Bart, after having spoken the words and that each syllable had drifted into Shadow's ear, vanished in black lightning, out of Shadow's grasp.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Shadow was smiling smiling as she puled up her sleeve, sheathing the dagger once more, shaking her head. However, her smile faded as she heard the sound of children laughing somewhere in the trees behind her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Bart reappeared on a branch of a tree behind Shadow. He smirked, and camouflaged himself with the branches. He frowned as he heard the laughs of young children near him. He immediately turned back to a human state, tightening his silver bracelets on his forearms again. His tail disappeared, and his fur slunk back into his skin. His four eyes disappeared, and left two dirty sky blue ones. His claws turned into nails. He felt a sharp pain in his chest as the transformation finished. I need to watch out for that instant demonic human morph... It hurts. Bart jumped out of the tree, landing on the ground below, crouched. He stood up, and looked back, not caring about the 'game' anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True words. Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. Empty

Back to top Go down

True words.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: