Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Nightmare mined thinking deeply.
"Yeah, I think I will. It's not like I have anything better to do with my undead life."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:06 pm

"Hey," Alex said, glancing at her, "Don't get too pessimistic. I've seen a lot more emo dead kids than I wanted in my entire life, so please, just stop your train of thought right now." Alex then felt he had said something wrong, as he always did when he talked too seriously with a dead.
"It's not that I'm against you talking about your death, in fact, I encourage it, it's just that... Don't fall into being miserable for the rest of your life... death, whatever, you get my point."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Nightmare looked vaguely surprised.
"I wasn't being pessimistic. I meant that I have a long time in front of me, and I'm not getting any older. I was basically saying that I'm in no hurry and I can spare the time to follow you around."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:40 am

Alex smirked.
"Okay, fine," he said, "Maybe I was supposing things again." He turned to Nightmare.
"But still, mark my words. A dead with psychological problems is the worst thing one will ever have to try and send to Heaven."
Alex looked out at the tram stops. For cause 'technical problem' all the trams had stopped. He rolled his eyes, and looked at Nightmare, then continued his way down the road.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Nightmare happily followed Alex, taking to the skies and gliding a few metres above him.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:47 am

Alex walked down the road he didn't normally take. He passed a few buildings he recognized. They were all dark, and they loomed over him as he walked by. A fade aura of fear emanated from him as he passed, and his stride lengthened.
After a while, Alex arrived at his flat. He carefully punched the code in, and a loud buzzing was heard from the door. He opened the door, let Nightmare in, and closed it behind him. He pressed on the button to call the lift. He waited approximately ten seconds, and the lift appeared, as slow as ever. He opened the door and walked into it. It was tight, but it did well as a lift. He pressed on the number six. The lift waited, for the very complex command to go into its circuits, and then it began going up. After twenty seconds, it stopped, and Alex opened the door. He took out his keys from his bag, and inserted them in the keyholes of the door to his flat. He turned, and the door opened. He let Nightmare in, and then he closed the door. He went into his room, and dropped his bag on the floor. He sat on his bed. After a while, he finally said, "Any moment now."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:19 am

Nigtmare looked puzzled. She hadn't taken the lift, but rather flown up the stairs, arriving before the teenager. She stood in a shadowed corner, waiting for what ever it was that Alex was waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 pm

A faded being appeared, going through the window of the teenager. The spirit had a hat on, and a long cloak. The figure itself was very pale indeed.
"I ammm... Drrracula!" The being shouted. But only Alex and the other dead could hear the man. Alex rolled his eyes at the ghost, and stood up. He went over to the spirit, and took off his hat.
"First," Alex began, "Dracula never wore a hat. Second," Alex continued, looking up and down at the figure, "Dracula wasn't that skinny, Third, he wasn't that blue, Fourth, he didn't have that accent." Alex turned around once, and flailed his arms in the air.
"Get it through your thick skull, Eddie Dracula! You are not the son, grandfather, brother, or anyone else, related to Dracula!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:06 am

Nightmare sat on Alex's bed, watching the boy who claimed to be Dracula.
"Fifthly, Dracula was a vampire, and therefore cannot be dead." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 am

"Exactly," Alex pointed out, rolling his eyes. The ghost turned around, to look at the two, and he noticed Nightmare. He didn't take no interest, and he turned to Alex.
"But vampires die if exposed to light, right?" The man said, "And the last thing I remember was that glistening light!"
"You must've died in a forest fire, Eddie..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:55 pm

"Just accept it," Nightmare said, rolling her eyes. "You're dead, and you're not and never were a vampire." The angel shook her head. Yeah, she had been a mythical creature herself, and didn't like being reminded of the kind vampire she had met in the Milita. She had died when the Milita were testing the theory about sunlight. She had watched as they dragged her friend out into the full sunlight, and had been frozen, horrified, as they had watched at her screaming as they took notes.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Another man barged into the room. Barged wouldn't be the right word to use here, because barge is used when one enters with thunderous noise, and the man just entered the room by rushing out of the wall. He skidded to a halt, and then turned to Alex. He began doing the moonwalk on the ground.
"See? SEE?!" The man said, "I told you!"
"Look," Alex muttered, putting a hand to his face, "Watch any video on YouTube, and you'll see that there are many people in the whole world able to do the moonwalk, me included, and they never mentioned that they were MICHAEL JACKSON." The soul seemed offended, and was taken aback.
"But! I mean!" He snapped.
"No!" Alex retorted, "You are NOT Michael Jackson, buddy! Michael Jackson is dead a few days ago, from a heart attack, supposedly, and it would be luck only to find him in this room this instant."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Nightmare snorted quietly.
"You have to put up with a whole load of wierd people who think they're not who they really are, don't you?" She said, secretly thinking that she was rather glad that she knew who she was.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:45 pm

"No," Alex mttered, "Not only ones who have identity crisis, also those wh-" Alex was interrupted, by a bearded woman who wooshed into the room, turning around Alex gracefully. She then stopped, looking at him straight in the eye.
"I've found it," she whispered.
"Say what?" Alex asked.
"It, I have found," the woman repeated.
"What?" Alex asked.
"The thing I was always talking about since the past three weeks!" The woman exclaimed. 'Michael Jackson' and 'Dracula' backed away slightly.
"You didn't talk about anything to me for the past few months," Alex muttered.
"What?" The woman asked.
"I don't know what 'it' is..."
"Oh! Don't you?" the woman asked sarcastically.
"As a matter of fact, I don't."
"I meant the word I wanted to say!"
"What is the word you wanted to say?" Alex asked.
"To you!" The woman continued.
"What is it?" Alex asked, getting bored by then.
"F*ck you." The woman growled, disappearing into the wall once again. There was a long silence. Eddie turned to 'Michael'.
"She's a bit disruptive, isn't she?" He asked to the other soul. The spirit nodded comprehensively, and turned to Alex.
"There are also the plain annoying ones..." Alex muttered to Nightmare. "But there are more around here..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Nightmare rolled her eyes.
"I'll be back. I'm gonna get out of this madhouse while I still have at least some of my sanity." She said, spreading her wings and flying away.
Hm, I think I'll pay a visit to that girl, the one that Alex likes... She thought, gliding throug the open skies.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:13 pm

Alex olled his eyes. "You're going to leave me with these madmen?... Ghosts? Madghosts? Poltergeists? Poltrongeists?" He asked, but hypothetically. He turned around, and took no notice anymore. He got into another discussion with Eddie Dracula.

Fabrice was walking to her house, because the trams were off. She looked deep into her thoughts, one hand up to her chin. The bag that she kept on her shoulder moved gently as she walked. She stopped in front of a building, and opened it with a key. She closed the door behind. It was a flat. She went up the apartment using the lift. She then went into her house, which was empty, because her parents and little brother weren't home. She opened the door of her room, and closed it behind her, as she took out her homework book from her bag, and sat on a chair in front of her desk to read it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Nightmare glided after Fabrice, slipping into her appartement and watching her from her place leaning against a wall. She needed to observe her tormentee before she could take any real action for or against her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Fabrice nodded once to herself, and closed her homework book. She looked around, her brown hair flowing with the movements of her head elegantly. She reached inside her school bag, and took out a maths book and a folder, and a sheet of paper. She then reached with her other hand as she put the stuff in her previous hand on her desk, and took out a pencil case, which she opened, and took out a black pen from it. She clicked it, and the small writer poked out of the end. She opened her maths book, flipping through the pages quickly, and stopped at page 139. She looked on the page, took her sheet of paper, and started writing down the exercises.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Nightmare raised an eyebrow, wondering why human kids had to do work at home. The only work the angels had ever had to do at home was look after any animals they had. The dead girl shook her head, clearing her mind of all thoughts of the past.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Fabrice stopped at one moment, putting her pen up to her mouth, putting it gently through her slightly parted lips. She looked at the sheet, one eyebrow lifted. She closed her eyes, and put a hand to her forehead. Facepalm. She crossed out what she just wrote, and started writing once more.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 pm

- Her actions seem to remind me of the English Brevet... lol -

Nightmare sighed, moving around the rom, inspecting Fabrice's belongings, trying to get an idea of the girl's personality from her possessions. The angel's wing tip brushed against the girl's neck, and Nightmare bit her lip, pulling her wing back. SHe had been sure that humans couldn't see her, but then came Alex, so she wasn't so sure again.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Fabrice twitched as she felt Nightmare's wing caressed her neck. She let go of her pen, and put her hand on her neck. She looked around, frowning. She stood up, pushing the chair away. She looked at the window, still frowning. She then put a hand to her forehead, shaking her head.
"I'm tired..." she muttered to herself, "Doesn't surprise me."
She went to her bed, and sat on it, pushing off her knees to stay up. She sighed deeply, and lied down backwards, sprawling her arms outstretched.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Nightmare breathed a silent sigh of relief, turning back to her exploration of the room. The angel sighed, wondering if this was going to be the sort of life she would be leading throughout eternity now.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:40 pm

In the room could be seen many things, from various kinds of books, to ragged cloths. There were some boxes. Fabrice sat up again, and looked into her bag. She took one look each side, and reached into the secondary pocket of her bag. She pulled out a cloth, which was white. But there were stains of blood on it. She laid the cloth on her lap as she sat back down onto the bed, and she put her face in her hands in tiredness.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Nightmare had seen Fabrice's actions, and her curiousity spiked. She sat down in a corner where she had a good view of the whole room, and watched the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: