Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Innocent eyes.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Jamie sat by the river, doing nothing in particular. He was ripping up a leaf and throwing it in the river. He was pretty bored, but he had nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Shadow was lurking by the tree by the river, the hood on her cloak pulled low over her face. She knew that Shaeman was nearby with Cika, and Vrael was close as well. They were away trying to teach Shaeman's human adoptive son (Cika) how to fight, but they were several hundred metres away.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Jamie abandoned the leaf and got up, planning to walk into the forest a bit. He was bored of sitting down.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Shadow closed her eyes, dozing slightly on her feet. She had been traveling for a while, and was taking this moment of peace to get some short rest. Shaeman wanted to take Cika back to their house, but they had to go the human way. Teleporting made Cika ill.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Jmaie wandered through the forest, Stopping when he saw the end of someone's cape at the bootom of a tree. He sihed, knowiung instandtly who it was. Then he grimaced knowing that he was probibly going to suffer if she saw him. Better surrender than run away right? "Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Shadow opened her eyes, looking down.
"Jamie," She said curtly, her face impassive.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Jmaie raised an eyebrow. Not the welceom he was expecting, he thought it would be much more gory.
"Hi..." he said awkwardly waiting to get beaten up.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Shadow's expression didn't change.
"What is it that you want?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:23 pm

"I could ask you the same thing..." he pointed out "If I remember rightly It'd both our faults tht he haven't seen eachother.."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Shadow raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, I've been busy helping Bart on his quest and trying to keep Kar from completely destroying my mind and sanity? The fact that I have to go everywhere with a guard, or stay within the holding cell of my own HOME. You're complaining?" She said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Bart wandered around the unknown forest. He glanced around, seeing nothing that he recognized. He cursed his Kraferr form, as it had again taken contrl over his body and spirit, and had sent him again into a place unknown to his memory. He also cursed his Kraferr form, as he wasn't able to revert to his human form as of yet; he was still wounded at his human heart location, and if he tried to get back to human form, he would die of atrocious pain trying to set back the heart to it's ordinary place. He checked at the map the geezer had sold him, but no luck; Bart was completely out of the borders of this map, as it was only the area north from Grenoble, and Bart was probably pretty far from that place. Bart flicked out his watch. He wasn't worried about time, since his magical replica could still survive for yet a couple of months, but it was a habit he had. Bart didn't see the time, as th sun reflected against his watch as it went up to his face, but he pulled down his watch, remembering how many people asked him at school why he did that, and that he should break the annoying habit.
Bart heard a conversation at his left, and one word caught his attention: His name. He tried to find a person who's voice sounded like the one who just called out his name. He found it, but couldn't beleive it yet.
Bart approached the noise, and noticed two more aged people talking. One, he didn't recognize. A male being, having no other anatomy than that of a human. The other, he did recognize.
'Shadow?!' He exclaimed, going out of the shadows of the trees. His left silver bracelet Shadow had given him glinted in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:14 pm

One corner of Shadow's mouth lifted in a half smile as she recognised the voice of the Kraferr.
"Bart." She said, jumping down on from the tree with the silence and grace born of her years as an assassin. "Bart, this is Jamie." She said, but made the other half-demon's name sound almost like an insult.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:29 pm

when Shadow spoke, Jamie raised an eyebrow and luaghed. He couldn't help it but her tone was so obviously impassive. A boy, or a man came from between the trees. Jamie didn't know who it was, but he didn't really look human to his demonic eye. He could sense these things, It was his job to sense stupid things like that. When Shadow introduced the two of them, he noticed the slight poision in his name. He wondered why she held such a grudge, he was laid back and not at all insulting towards her.

"Nice to meet you, Bart." Jamie thought a little of her own potion would cure her spite. He said Barts name like he was adrssing a dead rat.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:33 pm

SHadow's eyes narrowed at the tone in Jamie's voice. Her lips curled back in a light snarl, and she turned to her ex-husband with the look of a very angry wolf.
"You may wish to be at least slightly polite. Bart managed to save my life." She snarled, remembering the scar in her chest and back. Her secondary heart was still doing most of the work, but her primary heart was healing.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Jamie bowed his head, hiding his smile. "I still win, I think I managed to save your life, and heal your major injuries more than once, more than I can be bothered to count. Or did you forget that small detail of our life?"
Jamie was trying hard now not to be spiteful but the words where flowing right out of his mouth like rain from the clouds.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:40 pm

"Bart is not a supposed-to-be-husband that leaves me for long periods of time!" Shadow snarled back, her eyes flickering red. "If I remember correctly, you dragged me back to Karthragan the first time I met you! Then you were all 'I didn't know he was like that and I'm going to help you defeat him'." Her magic started to seep around her, creating an aura of black magic. "And you may as well call yourself divorced!"
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:41 pm

"Unles I have it on paper then I hardly got it legit, would you if rolls were reversed?" Jamie asked her, keeping his calm, but the rain still poured from the clouds. Soon that started to happen in the literal sense and Jamie was getting soaked from the icey droplets of water.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Shadow's hair darkened with the rain, but she ignored it, controling her emotions until her eyes changed back to their usual violet. She reached under her cloak, pulling a scroll.
"Signed and permitted by my legal guardian, Armen." She snapped.

Hearing the commotion, Shaeman, Vrael and Cika emerged from the trees, the two half-demons with their swords out confidently, but the nine-year-old human, Cika, was having trouble with his over-long sword.
"Well, if it isn't the master of disappearing acts." Shaeman said.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Jamie shot Sheaman a childish glare. "Oh look it's the Sheaman, pity your still no good at making an entrance." Jamie laughed in an even more childish manner. He turned back to Shadow, he hadn't had a chance to reply to her. "Doesn't that have to be signed by me too? It's quite funny the way you went to such lengths, to confide in a new gardian? You never used to do that." Jamie added the last bit as an after thought, he wasn't sure if he should have said it out loud or not.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:54 pm

"Armen was the closest thing I ever had to a father. He was the only one that stood up for me in the court case after Arella's murder. I still obey by Synari laws, which means that I can apply for a divorce with the acceptance of my Guardian." Shadow said after shooting a glance at Shaeman, stopping his thoughts about ramming his sword through Jamie. Vrael came forward, putting a hand on Shadow's shoulder, murmuring something into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:00 am

Jmaie eyed her suspiciously. Nothing mattered right now, he wasn't worried about the divorcem or anything that was going on around him. How was he to win her back though? What should he do? He didn't know how to do it though. Was he supposed to act normal, hope that she would fall back in love with him?

"It's rude to whisper" Jamie told Vrael, he was just coming out of his little day dream and it took him a while to find out that it was he who had spoken the words.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:01 am

Shadow's hand had strayed to her heart as she nodded after Vrael had finished speaking. She looked at Jamie again, her face impassive once more.
"My brother was only reminding me that my heart is still in the process of healing, and that I must not cause too much stirring or I risk setting back the healing process."
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 am

Jamie looked away, he couldn't find anything in his brain to say back to that. He was a little stuck now. "If they had any sense you wouldn't be anywhere near harm," he finally said, looking at Bart now, rather than Shadow.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am

"It wasn't his fault." Shadow said. "He was injured before I was, and therefore couldn't do anything. Anyway, the danger was because of me in the first place, so less of the assumptions please!" Vrael shot a look at his sister again, who nodded, trying to calm herself down enough for her heart rate to slow.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:17 am

Jamie raised an eyebrow at Shadow. This wasn't like her, never before had she accepted defeat from a body part, he knew that. And never before had she needed people to keep her back. Something was changing her, what was it?

Jamie looked at her, searching for some new weakness. He didn't say anything, just searched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Innocent eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocent eyes.   Innocent eyes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Innocent eyes.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next