Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire - Redemption

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Vampire - Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Vampire - Redemption   Vampire - Redemption EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Vampire The Masquerade Redemption

Vampire The Masquerade Redemption is a RPG vampire game it’s completely free to play. The game enables you to play either online or on single player. Single player following a story of a young human warrior who gets hurt in battle, latter on in the game he falls in love with a woman called ‘Anerka’ from where he is turned into a vampire.

Online game play is SO MUCH MORE fun however, the storyteller system gives the players the ability to make his/her own game with your own rules, own map e.g. London, Your OWN NPCs and even your own weapons and guns. Unlike other RPG games, Vampire – Redemption gives the player control over the game, story and even the NPCs.

Why am I saying all this?

Vampire – Redemption’s community is starting to die out meaning fewe and fewer people beginning to play this AMAZING RPG game. If any of you are interested give me a shout via email (Tomsun.rogers@hotmail.co.uk)

FAQs

What should I play?
-Unlike Forum RPGing Vampire – Redemption offers everything a forum RPG forum offers in 3D, you can even build your own skin (character) and even pick skins from games/movies e.g. Dracula.

Where can I get the game?
I have zipped the entire game; I’m just trying to bring back life to vampire – Redemption.

Do you have a forum?
Yeah, it’s here: www.kindred-knights.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Vampire - Redemption   Vampire - Redemption EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:10 am

Erm... commericializing much?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Vampire - Redemption   Vampire - Redemption EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Admin Message:

This may be an RP forum, but it's a FORUM BASED RP. If and when I will accept advertisements for other forums, I'll put up a category for that. And oh-would-you-look-at-that... There isn't one...

I understand the need to advertise sometimes, but I think it would be better manners to perhaps ask an admin first?

Thank you
Shadow
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire - Redemption   Vampire - Redemption Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire - Redemption
Page 1 of 1