Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Ipod playlist.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

My Ipod playlist. Empty
PostSubject: My Ipod playlist.   My Ipod playlist. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Well... I changed the music on my Ipod last night. So I thought that I might as well get stuck in bragging about it.
Ill anilyse every album for you.

Hallejuih-Just the single, but I love this song. Can't believe people like the other version more, it's slow and depressing.Alexandra Burke really brought it to live.

Beyonce I am- Her newest Album, with 'If I were a boy' and 'Single ladies' on it. i love them two songs so much! So catchy, even when your stressed out your humming it Smile

Colbie Callat Coco- I love her song bubbly, so I downloaded the album. What I've herd of it is good s'ok.

Katy Perry One of the boys- this album is great! Even she sounds slightly like a really really really bad singer in some bits of it the wording is P E R F E C T!

Kelly Clarkson Breakaway- This album is like the bomb! Has been since it was rleased. Love Kelly clarkson especailly this album as the words mean like so much to me cus they all have really really deep meanings...
*goes off for a cry*

Kelly Clarkson My December- What i don't get about thid album, why call it my December and release it in June, and there's not even the words 'My December' in a song.. But the Albums good, i like a few of them Smile

Kelly Clarkson thankful- Her first Album, it's ok... Know some of the songs on it... but i'll have to wait till later to hear the rest of it.

The Saturdays-Chasing Lights- I love this album... the music has a good beat to it... great feel good music fir school mornings.Smile
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

My Ipod playlist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ipod playlist.   My Ipod playlist. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Jeeeeez Matt, you'd think you liked Kelly Clarkson ....

:L :L

i love her too!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

My Ipod playlist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ipod playlist.   My Ipod playlist. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 am

UPDATENESSS!
^ S'not a word, so whether the E is in there or not, it doesn't matter xD

Delta Goodrem, Innocent eyes.
Her first album, had this when I was 8, redownloaded it again... great album sang from the heart of Delta!

Delta Goodrem-DELTA.
Even more from her heart. Sings about her cancer and stuffs Smile

Lady Gaga- The Fame.
Two words. Mad Hatter.

Kelly Clarkson-All I ever wanted.
Great album, lovin' the songs long shot and Ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Ipod playlist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ipod playlist.   My Ipod playlist. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ipod playlist.
Page 1 of 1