Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly Wierdness and what not.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kpnuts
Tracker
Tracker
kpnuts

Female
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Silly Wierdness and what not. Empty
PostSubject: Silly Wierdness and what not.   Silly Wierdness and what not. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:31 pm

Holly- "You've been PUKED!" Holly yelled, and hit Hayley over the head with a sausage.
"You're the sausage in my coffee babe." she commented and lovingly spat on her.

Quote :
"I know I am," Hayley replied, wiping spit off her face. "I love you too, dumpling!"

(Bill Oddie and the fantastical Sycamore Tree, MC)

LOL x
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hannahandkaren-n-e-e
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Silly Wierdness and what not.   Silly Wierdness and what not. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:37 pm

... ew.
lol i like it =]
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Silly Wierdness and what not.   Silly Wierdness and what not. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:38 pm

You would Astrid..

we know what you're like .... *rolls eyes*

lol
JOKE!!!!
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
Tracker
Tracker
kpnuts

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silly Wierdness and what not.   Silly Wierdness and what not. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:35 pm

lol.

It actually is quite "ew"
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
Tracker
Tracker
kpnuts

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silly Wierdness and what not.   Silly Wierdness and what not. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:04 pm

"Good thing Raven came to help," said Hayley, gratefully.
"Yes, other wise, you would probably be dead."
"Nice to know," replied Hayley grinning.

Yule Ball, HE

----

Hayley got up, shaking and breathless, "Here Voldy," she said, pointing her wand at him, and hexing him, "Yo," she added, grinning.

Somewhere on the fourth floor, HE

------

Raven picked up a rope that she had brought with her and bound Shadow's hands.
"We had better leave her alone for now, but stay here to keep an eye on her." She also tied a strip of material around her eyes before retreating to sit a few meters away, watching Shadow carefully.

Holly followed her and sunk onto the ground next to her sighing.
"This isnt how i planned to spend the yule ball," she said.

"Me either," replied Hayley who although had been completely silent through the comotion, had been quietly hoping Shadow would be okay. She sat down next to Holly, and sighed.

Yule Ball, HE

------

Hayley was confused as to what was happening. "Why..." she bit her lip. "Why has she got all the memories...at once?" the question sounded stupid when it cam out, but she had no idea what was going on.

"Our minds are different to your mind." Raven explained. "For example, because of the fact that we can't show emotion, they personify themselves if we want to use them too much. It takes off the pressure. Unfortunately, they can speak, and that's annoying." Raven gave a slight smile. "It is more than possible that Shadow's personified emotion 'Knowledge' has uncovered the records that she's been keeping over the years and is trying to repair the damage to Shadow's memory."

Hayley thought for a while, then said, "I think I understand, it'll take a while to fully know, because," she laughed, "You may have noticed, but I'm not exactly the brightest crayon in the box," she smiled, then looked down at the sleeping figure of Shadow. "Eventually...she'll be okay, will she?"

Yule Ball, HE

-----

My very first post EVER:

Suddenly, the door flew open.
It was Hayley.
"HOLLY!" she said excitedly, and sat herself in a beanbag next to her friend, "Who are your friends?"

Holly and Natalie's Study Den, HE

------

"No....what you....you know.....tried to do to yourself....when and what happened?" Natalie asked in a voice half scared to find out yet demanding.

Holly squirmed awkwardly, but was pleased to see George was tugging at her sleeve to get her to leave.
"I gotta go," she said, "I have to walk someone to their dorm,"
She took Riley's arm....and was gone.

Natalie frowned.
'You can't avoid it forever Holly Bristol!" yelled Natalie after her.

Holly shrugged off the comment, and forced herself onwards.

"I though we didn't keep secrets from each other Holly," Natalie said as a last resort.

Hayley looked round and saw Holly. "You two having a domestic?" she said sympathetically.

The Black Lake, HE

-----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Wierdness and what not.   Silly Wierdness and what not. Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly Wierdness and what not.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Character Quotes-
Jump to: