Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's Quotes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:09 am

"Vrael! I'm getting married you eejit, of course I'm nervous!"
"But everything be in place."
"Just you wait until YOU get married."
"Why be I here again?"
"You have to lead me down and 'give' me to Jamie. Normally it's the father, but you get why he's not here..."
"Ok..."

Shadow was about to bite her lip, but then she thought that Raven would kill her if she messed up her make up.

As she stood up again, she resisted the urge to flick the annoying strand of hair that was supposed to hang down over her face.

"Seriously Nat, did you ever think that Holly would ever change?"

The Wedding, HE

"Close your mind." Shadow said to the boy, rubbing one ear. "That was all too loud."

Matthew: "It's not the first time that someone has been after you though is it?" he asked " I come from that same line.." he hissed at them
"Which one?" Shadow said.

"Come on, Voldemort's daughter and a ruler of darkness from another dimension. It's kind of an advert for 'let's try and capture them'." Shadow said sarcastically.

He smiled turning back into a bat and charging at them, furishing his teeth.
Shadow raised an eyebrow again.
"If only I had a newspaper."

Shadow folded her arms.
"And to use a really bad cliché, let's go for the easier option. 'Take me to your leader'."

"Why dont you kill yourself id you desperate for blood? That way, its one less problem for me and her." VIolet mumbled.
"That's true Violet, but there is one slight problem with a Vampire. They're ALREADY dead." Shadow pointed out.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 pm

lol i like this one best:

Quote :
"Come on, Voldemort's daughter and a ruler of darkness from another dimension. It's kind of an advert for 'let's try and capture them'." Shadow said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 pm

Aaaah thats my fave toooo

Except the one about Holly never changing is very true Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:23 pm

"Alright, time out! You're giving me a headache!" Shadow snapped, imprisonning Violet in a shpere of marbled black and red magic.

"Violet, I'm going to count to three, and if you don't calm down, I swear that I will send you to another dimension until you do." Shadow said.

(The Kidnapping, HE)

((Shadow was muted during these following quotes))

Holly glanced upwards and said, "Want to know something Ive never told anyone?"
Shadow looked at Holly. She used her magic to write in the air again.
It's not like I can tell anyone.

Raven's eyes widened.
"ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" She yelled.
Shadow shook her head.
"Please tell me your joking..."
Shadow shook her head again.

"Someone get me a wall to bang my head off." Raven groaned. Shadow shook her head, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:29 pm

"That's enough....look...to be fair...we have wands, is there really any need to carry swords....in this day and age?" Natalie said.
"I can't use a wand, in case you haven't noticed." Shadow said coolly.

Jamie looked up at Shadow,
"you can come down now!" he told her
"im sooooooooowwwwwrrrrriiiiiiiiii" he said cutely.
"Less of the cute lip before I send you to another dimension." Shadow warned playfully. She dropped back down into the floor.

DA meeting, HE

Jamie peaked out throught the crack in the door of the broom cupboard he'd been hiding in, "are ythey gone?" he asked Violet when he got out.
Shadow opened the door,
"Yes, it's safe to come out, scardycat."
"shutup" he smiled "where did we leave off then?" he asked putting his arms around her shoulders and facing her face
Shadow ducked from under his arms, dropping into a low fight stance. She swung her leg round, aiming to take his feet out from beneath him.
"Depends what you mean." She said jokingly.
"that was the last thing i was expecting" he laughed
"maybe i'll try that on your sometime your least expecting it, then you can see how much it hurts!" he continued rubbing his legs
"I got my butt kicked soooo many times in my dimension during fight training. I got used to it." Shadow said laughing.

"Well, apparently you learn that here. Expect the unexpected! Especially if you're no where near me. Shadow keeps reminding me to use the door." Raven said, smiling slightly.

Raven looked down at her sister.
"Sooo, you gonna take me down to the common room?" Shadow stared ahead with a blank look on her face. "Shadow?" Still no reply. "Great, she's zoned out again. SHADOW!" Raven bellowed into her sister's ear. Shadow jumped, eyes wide. She glared at Raven.
"You do realise that ALL of my emotions hate it when you do that?"
"Even Happy?"
"Yes, even her."

Cheistmas at Hogwarts, HE

Shadow threw off the curse.
"By the way Voldemort, you do realise that this is the GIRL'S Bathrooms?"
Phoenix laughed and said "is there something your not tellin' us voldy?" asked phoenix still laughing.
Shadow smiled slightly.
"If you DON'T mind, please LEAVE. This room is for girls ONLY."

Girl's Bathroom, HE
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:49 pm

Shadow and Raven smiled, pulling the hoods on their cloaks down.
"Well, it can't be worse than the fish I had in dimension 486, that looked like it had fallen out of some one's nose." Raven said.

"People in this dimension are so... strange." Raven replied.
"Get used to it." Shadow said, still smiling. Natalie laughed.
"You should see us when we're hyper," said Natalie, giggling.
"Do I want to know?" Asked Raven, smiling.

"I only go demonic if I lose control over my emotions." Shadow explained.
"Don't worry, she's a big softie inside..." And depite the fact that Eliza didn't particularly like Shadow, she burst out laughing.

Holly's Hide-out, HE

"Don't tell her I'm here please!" Shadow hissed from behind the statue. Holly heard this and nodded, watching the cloaked figure pass. As promised, she didnt say one word to her, though as soon as she was out of ear shot, Holly let out a sigh of relief.
"That felt weird," Holly said, "Who was that Shadow?"
"That, happened to be my sister." Shadow said quietly, emerging from behind the statue.

"Never mind." Shadow said, sensing that Holly didn't understand. Shadow's sister appeared right behind Shadow.
"Boo." Shadow leapt five feet in the air, a nearby statue exploding.
"Raven! We have doors for a reason!"

Raven smiled slightly.
"I enjoy scaring the hell out of my sister."
"Yeah right." Shadow muttered.

"Yup, I now officially live in this dimension!" Raven said. Shadow groaned.
"You do realise that Arella would have killed you for that?"
"Arella couldn't kill anyone."

The wolf spat out the raven and morphed back into Shadow.
"I win... again Raven, and when was the last time you took a bath?!"
"Good point." Said Raven, having morphed again.

Holly, who had been watching in silence since the name calling said "Well done guys, thanks for letting us watch....are you okay?"
"Apart from the taste of feathers and a few bruises, yeah. We normally come off worse." Shadow said, shrugging.
"I just have a few teeth marks." Raven said, grinning.

"We wouldn't run.....Gryffindor's don't run from anything," said Natalie, smiling slightly.
"Have you ever seen us go demonic on each other?" Asked Shadow.
"Would we want to see that?" Holly asked, as George shivered.
"Let's put it this way, Voldemort himself would run away screaming like a little girl." Raven pointed out.

Raven smiled as well.
"Talking of fighting, dear sister, we have something to talk about..."
"I'm not going Raven!" Shadow said firmly.
"It's not going to be that bad!"
"Says you."

"What in Synairn is that?!" Shouted Raven.
"It's a troll Rae, nothing to worry about... much." Shadow replied.

"Now he chooses to turn up, oh gracious lord of Erica." Shadow said, smiling.

Shadow curtsied to Jamie, smiling.
" If i really cared about my royality you would be doing alot more than curstying let me tell you that!" he smirked at Shadow "but still im not complaining... if you wish to treat one like someone of royal blood thats jolly-well fine by me!" he said poshly
"Some one of royal blood who could get their butt kicked by a girl of the peasant population." Shadow said, trying to hide her smile.
"peasent, hupmh, i wouldn't dream of it my darling" he said still acting posh " you would be my queen and then you'd be able to kick my butt something serious!
" 'Darling'?" Shadow said, smiling evilly. Raven cringed. Shadow backflipped to behind Jamie before swinging one leg round, aiming to take his legs out from under him.
Jamie tripped but flipped back up again, he swung his leg high up over er head and back down to the ground again
"if you think your can kick then think again, i study ballet and kick boxing.." he said trying to get an impressed look.

"half vampire, ok, one of your family i don't ever want to meet!" he said quickly.
"He's not that bad." Shadow said, "as long as you make a point not to make him mad."

Shadow leapt five feet in the air as the door burst open, accidentally teleporting. She swore loudly when she realised that her arm was stuck in a wall.

Holly and Natalie's Study Den, HE

Archangel rolled her eyes and used her fingers to comb her hair again, but she smiled.
"On is still asleep."
"You didn't wake her? That's a first." Shadow said.

The Wedding Planner, HE

Violet looked up. "You thought you could leave huh?" He asked, Violet started shaking and tried to move but was hit with a crucio.
"HOI! BALDY!" Shadow shouted, fists clenched, glaring at Voldemort.

Shadow followed him.
"Is this a game of hide and seek? Or is it hunt the coward?"

"She was suppose to be married to me, maybe the Dark Lord will reward me." Henry said.
"Well you can stick that marriage up your butt." Shaeman growled.

"You have got to be kidding me." Shadow said, frowning. "If you're not kidding, I swear that I'll kill your butt from one end of this dimension to the other."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:37 am

"She pops up all right, Raven has a habit of teleporting right in front of you."

Raven forced Shadow to sit down, and said that if she so much as moved, then she would send her to another dimension.

Shadow stood up, wanting to leave. Raven glared at her, but she ignored it, heading for the exit. Raven teleported in front of Shadow and crossed her arms. Shadow took the hint.

Shadow muttered a string of swear words in her native language as she saw Madame Pomfrey. Raven glared at her. Natalie stared at her, willing herself not to laugh. She had read those words in the back of her ancient runes and languages dictionary, and none of them were flower names. Raven stood on Shadow's foot, causing her to hiss in pain and glare at her sister.
"People might know those words." Raven said.

"Does it hurt terribly?" she asked.
"You try getting a sword stuck in you." Shadow muttered.

"I know, but I forgot..." Eliza looked up to see a little crowd around Shadow's bed.
"Who's dying?"
"Shadow." Raven said.
"No I'm not!" Shadow replied.

Hospital Wing, HE

Shadow stepped forwards, and Raven watched her.
"Don't forget to leave by ten."
"Raven!"
"Just joking." Shadow shook her head.

"You told..." Shadow started.
"Us that..."
"Doing this..."
"Freaked you..."
"Out..."
But not..."
"Speaking in..."
"Unison." They said together.
"ohhhhhh! shut up!!!!" Jamie yelled covering his ears, "it takes alot to scare a demon and your doing that now!" he yelled not knowing how loud he was being.

"There's one thing I learnt about Shadow, and that is that she keeps everything to herself. I've not been there most of her life, but I do have some of her memories that I saw..." Raven trailed off.
"Like what?" asked Natalie, but she immediately regretted asking the question, and went very red.
"Trust me, I have a habit for picking the WRONG moments." Raven said with a smile.

"Good thing Raven came to help," said Hayley, gratefully.
"Yes, other wise, you would probably be dead."
"Nice to know," replied Hayley grinning.

Yule Ball, HE
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am

"This is Eversaid, the name of the dimension." Shadow explained, going down one path. "If they've changed territories again, I'll kill them."

Shadow rolled her eyes.
"Where do I go Knowledge?"
"It's your mind, you should know.
"And you are everything I DO know, not to mention you and the others have been doing some landscapeing in here."
Knowledge sighed. "Through the library, across the plaines of Sorrow, past the blood river. Take a left at the sock pile in Rude's quarters, and remember to hold your nose, you know what she's like. You need to go along the mountains of anger, through the dojo and into Wisdom's meditation chamber. She'll tell you where to go from there."

An orange cloaked Shadow appeared and belched loudly, much to the annoyance of the real Shadow. She also hit her emotion round the head.
"Manners Rude.
"I'm Rude for a reason. Hey Hol, pull my finger." Rude said.

Shadow approached the door and silently put a hand on the handle before going in cautiously. There was a loud thump and a war cry and another shout of:
"For Arias' sake Brave! Knock it off!"

"I forgot how annoying you are." Older Shadow said. "I guess I just got used to it."

Younger Shadow turned round in surprise at Raven's voice.
"Rae! You should still be in hospital!"
"I had to get out to save your butt, didn't I?"

Hope shook her head.
"Not much any of us can do. She's got the best fighters there. Brave, Rude, Sarcasm, Knowledge, Wisdom..."
"Doesnt she have 'Fight' there ... does she exist?" Holly asked miserably.
"Nope, just Brave." Pain said quietly.

Pain was lying, unconscious on the ground. Hope and Friendship looked worried and Kindness was about to do something unmentionable.

"True," Holly said non perplexed, "Then we could burst in Shad and Hol style and do whatever it is that we do that makes our enemies go "MOMMY!"."
"That was just that coward of a John Bond Holly." Shadow said.

Shadow would have been tapping her foot in impatience, but as her feet weren't touching the ground, it would have been rather pointless.

Shadow looked at Holly ((who was now a mouse)) and then back at Voldemort.
"The point of that was...?"

Shadow was so shocked she fell out of the air.
"You WHAT?"

((Trying to teach Voldemort Ballet))
Shadow sighed.
"THis is gonna be hard..."

*three hours later*
Shadow sighed, sitting down.
"He's hopeless."

"Okay how about.....boys!" Voldemort said excitedly.
"My turn!" Holly said, almost as excited.
"Voldemort... you are a guy..." Shadow pointed out.

"Plenty more fish in the sea," Holly assured him.
"But only one nose to be broken." Shadow muttered.

"Yeah, but Ive known that part for ... AGES!" Holly said, "So....so three hundred eh? Thats.....thast pretty....wow...."
"Three hundred and thirty two to be precise."

Shadow swore aloud.
"Foul mouthed ghost?" Holly asked, scared.
"No, very annoyed Shadow." The demoness said, still battling with the ropes. "I can't access my magic, but there's no silver around."

"Welcome back!" Said a voice.
"Oh Arias, not him AGAIN." Shadow muttered.

"That's just horrible Holly. You're a bad egg girl. Roth, why hang with such nonsense?" Bond asked.
"Because she's a friend and whenever I leave, I have to come back again to save her butt?" Shadow answered sarcastically.

"Archangel. She never lived up to her name..." Shadow said.

"Remembered Im here have you?" Holly said grinning, "Those kids of yours....you must be thrilled."
Shadow shrugged.
"I just said prank him to hell and back."

"Time of the month," Holly muttered, and followed her.
"Demons have very good hearing and don't get time of the month Holly." Shadow said.

"WHAT THE FUDGE IS WITH THESE LOGS?" she yelled angrilly clutching her shin.
"Because you're as blind as a human?" Shadow said dryly.

Shadow looked over the genetic plans and shook her head.
"You couldn't even clone a hamster with this."

Archangel took the bolder option and managed to kick Voldemort between the legs.
"Somehow, I think they're too smart for their own good." Shadow muttered.

Archangel had a very evil look on her face, which Shadow happened to recognise.
"Don't you..." She started to say, but Arc released the magic, hitting him in exactly the same spot that had been kicked.
"... Never mind." Shadow said.

"Which reminds me. What have you two been reading to know about that?" Shadow asked her children. Archangel looked guilty.
'We read Holly's diary..."
Holly was surprised at the gasp for a moment and then panicked.
"HOLLY'S ME!" she said, though this was the most obvious thing since sliced cheese.
"Wha.....where'd you geddit?" Holly asked, half curious half embarassed.
"Your dorm in Hogwarts." Archangel said with an obvious tone.
"That makes sense...." Holly said, "But ... why would you do that to me? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"
"Then don't disguise it as a dictionary next time." Archangel said.

"How decent of you," Holly said, only half sarcastically, "Im just worried about your minds ... y'know .... explicit stuff in there ...."
"We know." Archangel and Onyx said in unison.
"Very graphic by the way..." Archangel said with an evil glitter in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:56 pm

MEMORY LANE!

Mem.Ory. Lane. Oh. Yeah.

Its so awesome

I like the mouse one, cause seriously Voldy, why turn her into a mouse?!?!?!?

*shakes head*
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 pm

"I suppose that would make SENSE," Holly said standing, "But ... where're you gonna go while Im at school?"
"Need a pet?" Shadow asked.

Holly opened the first door on the right to reveal a messy bedroom, the exact same way she had left it, two months ago.
"Sorry about him," she muttered, tossing open a trunk in the corner, "Now .... what do I need?"
Shadow cautiously sniffed at a strange pile in the corner of the room and recoiled sharply with a yelp. Holding her breath, she pulled a two month old dirty sock out.

Half of the journey passed in silence, and then, in one sudden movement, the train stopped.
Holly was flung forward, and hit her head off of the wall opposite.
She swore.
"What the fudge?" she muttered.
Shadow's claws had ripped the seat cover and the found herself under the opposite seat, thinking exactly the same thing.

It was at this moment that Artemis Finch decided he would make his move.
He took a deep breath and opened up the carrige opposite Holly and Shadow's, scaring several first years so much, they fainted.
The wolf, however, had other ideas on her mind as she slunk out of the carriage, close to the ground before sinking her teeth into his backside in a true guard dog manner.

Shadow had an evil glint in her eyes as she let go, but his trousers snagged on her teeth, ripping them to show rather embarassing underwear.

Shadow was not standing for this (nor was she sitting, but never mind) and she bounded out into the rain after her 'owner'.

"Ouch," Holly commented, sitting up, "YOU okay? Did they recognize you?"
"Well, they had to pick one's jaw off the ground." Shad said, but she was more concerned about Holly.

"I hate silence."
"Trust me, she does." Shadow said, giving up on the chains.

"The phrase 'get to work' never really comes out good." Shadow said with a bored tone of voice.

Another person stuck a thermometer in Shadow's mouth, which she bit clean through and spat on the ground.

The person taking Shadow's blood pressure's eyes nearly bluged out of his head.
"Er... can someone make sure there isn't something wrong with my eyes please, because otherwise... SHE HAS NO BLOOD PRESSURE AT ALL!"
And all this time, Shadow had a grin on her face that was a cross between evil and smug.

"Excuse me for pointing this out, but if you wanted workers, you go and put an advert in the Daily Prophet. You don't stalk them." Shadow said.

"Holly's legal." Shadow pointed out. "Apart from maybe because of her level of intelligence."

Shadow narrowed her eyes further until they were catlike slits.
"How many times. Not in my lifetime will I serve under anyone!"
"Havent you already?" The woman asked, "Where was that comeback when Voldy was makin' you do all that stuff, huh pumpkin?"
"You try saying anything when you're chained up as a wolf."

"Nosey children go to hell!" the man invented on the spot, and opened a door on their right.
"And demonic children just come right back again."

"But Im not asking much!" the man whined, stamping his foot.
"In who's opinion?" Shadow asked.

"Well this is the weirdest conversation Ive ever had...." Holly said.
"Tell me about it. And that includes ones between me, Raven and Father." Shadow remarked.
"Oh really?" Holly asked conversationally, ignoring the knife that was pointed into her ribs, "Why doesn't Raven like people?"
"There's a difference between a power hungry demon bent on earth domination and a fiery tempered half demon." Shadow pointed out. "And Rae's just anti social, that's all."

"If you're gonna make a move and an attempt to detain us, then do so now. I have other things to do with my time."

"You always have to do that?" Holly asked, "Some cool demonic move type thing, leaving me feeling stupid at the other side of a roaring fire?"
"It's just gymnastics." Shadow said. "You could do it."

"Go," Holly said, and looked expectantly at Shadow for a distraction.
"HOI! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldarberries!" Shadow shouted, hopig it would work.

Holly sighed happily.
"Nice job back there,"
"I need to get some better insults..." Shadow said before grabbing Holly's arm and teleporting into the forbidden forest again.

Shadow leapt off the chair, bolting out of the classroom with her tail between her legs. That was the last time she sniffed a potion and Holly added an ingredient at the same time. Of course, the potion had exploded in her face...

Shadow glared up at Evil, wishing that he would remove the silver so she could kick his butt around the world and back again.

Evil grinned.
"Didnt think you'd get away that easy did you?" he asked, "Meran is on his way. No friend here to protect you now...."
Shadow sat down with a 'oh god not again' look on her face.

"You know who I am right? Holly. As in Bristol? You have to tell me, its like a best friend law!"
"How could I forget Holly? I've never met anyone more annoying." Shadow said the last bit as a half joke.

"Hey!" Holly said, "How come the time I got turned into a rabbit you told me it was my own fault and I should bugger off?!"
"Probably because it was your own fault." Shadow pointed out.

"Yeah I know! Im not an idiot!" Riley said, before promptly walking straight into a tree branch.
"Coulda fooled me." Shadow muttered darkly, striding ahead.

"Oh, hi, WHY IS YOUR FAMILY RAVEN? OF ALL PEOPLE!? WHY HER?!"
"I don't know, I didn't ask for her." Shadow snapped.

"Moving on, I have plans for you both. Let us go, you will return safely.....m....never."
"If I still had any magic your butt would be toast." Shadow muttered under her breath.

Shadow growled.
"I'm sick of being the hated one! The outsider! The demon!" She said in desperation. Armen looked worried.
"She hasn't had an episode like this since she was 100..."
"I'm a teleporter, not an apparater." Shadow growled. "And don't call me 'baby' unless you really want to live the rest of eternity with my dad."

Shadow looked disgusted.
"If you're going to try and catch a demon, you need more effort than that. Especially if you p*ss them off."

"Seriously, it doesn't work. You don't duplicate demons." Shadow said.
"Did I ASK a question?" the captain asked.
"No, but I answered it anyway." Shadow said.

Laughing at her own joke, Holly strode off the ship, very dramatically. Then she fell over the side again.
"She is going to kill herself some day." Shadow said, flying out over the water to drag her out again.

Shadow was walking down a dark alley when a cold blade pressed against her neck. Instead of thinking Ohmygodthere'saknifeatmyneck, she was considering how said person had managed to sneak up on her.

The two girls were circling each other.
"Rules of combat, Kia, in case you forgot. Unarmed combat between two assassins."
"Don't patronise me. I can kick your butt in three seconds."
"If I remember right, I was the one doing the butt kicking in training."
"Shut up."

"No, she keeps disappearing when ever we get a decent trace on her."
"It's called dimension jumping Kia."

"Leave it Holly." Shadow said, gasping slighty. She grimaced as she pulled the sword out. "Your aim isn't as good as it used to be." She said haltingly. She dropped the blood stained sword.

"Holly, one, the subject is a bit tender for the pair of us, and two, I have never read a rule about friendship where you announce that you murdered your best friend's parents!" Shadow snapped.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:05 am

I.Love.Us.

Dont you?

LOL

WE ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:37 am

"See we have a reuinon." HE said.
"Oh crud." Shadow said quietly.

"Are you insane!" Violet yelled
"No, just desperate." Shadow said.

"One more step and she is dead." Voldemort said.
Shadow loooked up, slowly turning to see Voldemort.
"Well, well, well, look what dropped out the dragon's arse." She said coolly.

"Im Jamie, and your strongly out numbered here Raven, so i say leave while you can....... Shad, violet and myself have whipped your father ass more times than you'd think..." he laughed
"Er... Jamie, it's more like he kicked our ass." Shadow pointed out.

"Because it's dangerous in this dimension." Raven said.
"Raven... we've been through this..." Interjected Shadow.
"Shut it!"

Raven's eyes narrowed as she turned to Shadow.
"You released that side!?" She spat.
"Do you think that I did willingly?!"
"You have to keep control!"
"I'm trying! It doesn't help that you're popping up all over the place!"

Demonic Plot, HE
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Shadow warily pulled out her wand and tried to cast a patronus. There was a loud bang as she was thrown back into a wall.

"Shadow! yelled Natalie, and she hugged her, "thank you for helping Holly."
"Welcome, can I breath now?" Shadow said jokingly.

"Raven would do that," said Natalie, "she's your sister...I'm sure she wouldn't."
"She would." Shadow said.

Hayley smiled. "Thanks, not many people know, but I feel I can trust you guys," she said.
"You can... most of the time." Shadow said.

"You kid," Holly said shoving her lightly.
Shadow fell backwards out of the air, landing in a tangled heap of black cloak on the ground.
"Not funny." Came a muffled, but grumpy Shadow's voice as she untangled herself.

Holly grinned.
"So Shadow. I hear tell that you and Riley were messing around behind the greenhouses yesterday after dark?"
"Do you mean "messing around" as in kicking his butt at a game of chess?" Shadow said.
Holly looked scared.
"I didnt think you were doing anything, I just had to check,"
She laughed.
"He always sucked at chess,"
"Big time." Shadow groaned. "Five minutes in, I had half his pieces off the board."

Dare the Master, HE

Raven was about to open her mouth again until Merlas stood on her foot.
"GET THAT PIGEON OF A PONY OFF MY FOOT!" Raven shouted at Shadow, who rolled her eyes before whispering something to Merlas, who had an innocent look on her face.

Climbing the side of a mountian, MC
Back to top Go down
P h o e n i x
Hunter
Hunter
P h o e n i x

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:34 am

Quote :
Shadow threw off the curse.
"By the way Voldemort, you do realise that this is the GIRL'S Bathrooms?"
Phoenix laughed and said "is there something your not tellin' us voldy?" asked phoenix still laughing.
Shadow smiled slightly.
"If you DON'T mind, please LEAVE. This room is for girls ONLY."

Lol that makes me laugh xD
But jeez how long ago were that?
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
Tracker
Tracker
kpnuts

Female
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:01 pm

some of these were from llike....9 months ago...

lol, good times. im now just realising how incredibly silly my character is lol

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hannahandkaren-n-e-e
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 pm

"With the state I'm in, a squirrel could invade my mind."

"Shut up!" Violet yelled. "I am the heiress of Salazar Slytherin, my blood is purer then all of yours combinded."Violet yelled.
"And that doesn't make you ruler of all." Shadow pointed out.
"It makes me better then all of you."Viloet yelled.
"Not necessarily." Shadow said.
"Hush you"Violet said
"You only say that when you know that you're going to lose the argument." Shadow said.
"I only say that when I dont want to hear your annoying voice" Violet said.
"No, it's because you know that you're going to lose the argument, and can't come up with a good come back." Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow's Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Quotes   Shadow's Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Quotes
Page 1 of 1