Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES! READ BEFORE POSTING!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

RULES!  READ BEFORE POSTING! Empty
PostSubject: RULES! READ BEFORE POSTING!   RULES!  READ BEFORE POSTING! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Here on MCRP, I try not to impose too many rules, but here are the few that it is imperative to follow, and yes, I will know if you don't. There is a warning system. Please see appropriate thread for more information.

And now, the rules:

1. Language. I'm going to make this clear. NO SWEARING! You may write 'So and so swore under his/her breath', but no actual words. This is very clear and I will not tolerate it.

2. Scenes of a sexual nature. I haven't put an age limit on this site, and I understand that sometimes you want to write something like this. The is only one restriction I will put on: Write a warning in the topic subject, ok? That way you know to avoid it if you're not the kind of person who likes to read about sex.

3. Behave! I'm not trying to be anyone's parent here, but still, be courteous to the other players. It's not very nice to bully or tease them. Teasing is ok as long as you and they know that it's a joke and it is clear.

4. If there are more than three people on a thread, ask the creator's permission to join. I for one don't like crowded threads, so please bear this in mind. I probably won't delete you for this, but that doesn't mean you don't obey this rule. If you want to keep it between certain players, write the names in the title thread!

5. Advertising: I've put up a specific board for any types of advertising. You'll find it in the OOC section of the site. Please keep it relevant to the areas of RPing. There will be zero tolerance for putting advertising links at the bottom of posts.

Last edited by shadow on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES! READ BEFORE POSTING!   RULES!  READ BEFORE POSTING! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:57 am

Ah, a forum clean of swearing... That is rare find...

Hmm...And the other rules are good too... I think I like this place!
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: RULES! READ BEFORE POSTING!   RULES!  READ BEFORE POSTING! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Well, no swearing...
ER...
coughYEAH, I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT SINCE ALBA CAME, THAT RULE DOESN'T APPLY ANYMOREcough
Cough.
Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: RULES! READ BEFORE POSTING!   RULES!  READ BEFORE POSTING! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Yeah, but I can't go through every single post in this site now. And even though I censor the majority, she always finds a way to put it up!
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: RULES! READ BEFORE POSTING!   RULES!  READ BEFORE POSTING! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Sorry!!! It's in my nature, that's all.
Swearing is a way of expressing yourself, and you have no idea how relieving it is to swear in different languages! lol

Alba xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES! READ BEFORE POSTING!   RULES!  READ BEFORE POSTING! Empty

Back to top Go down

RULES! READ BEFORE POSTING!
Page 1 of 1